Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: New Member  (Read 1630 times)

Offline pabwon

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: 2015 crossrunner
  • City / Town: greenhithe
on: November 17, 2015, 01:16:27 PM
Hello , new member from Kent England.Had my 2015 Crossrunner since May this year done 6600 miles solo and two up with luggage all over Europe. Been riding decade's on dozens of Bikes, mostly big tourers, and I can honestly say this Bike is probably the best I've had.Thought I would miss the power of a bigger engine,but the vtec engine is superb and is excellent on petrol, 50/58 mpg depending how much you use the vtec.I think Honda got this one spot on.

Offline Adst

• Crossrunner Pro
  • Bike: Vfr800x 15 white
  • City / Town: Maidstone
Re: New Member
Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 05:06:08 PM
hi , also in kent, be great to hear more of your travels on the xrunner .. sounds like you are well in tune with the bike if you have had her since may ... and only just found this site .. boy youve been busy riding! well done and welcome !

Offline pabwon

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: 2015 crossrunner
  • City / Town: greenhithe
Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 05:34:04 PM
Hi, yes done a few miles this year Belgium Luxemburg Ardenne, Germany, France and Wales twice, so I think I know this Bike very well now.I decided it was time to downsize a bit,last Bike was a Crosstourer and before that pans ,fjr's, Bmw's ect.Starting to notice the weight of these especially when 2 up (getting old!!)Don't regret downsizing at all in fact wish I had done it sooner.

Offline dentonlad

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: VFR800X
  • City / Town: Manchester
Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 07:26:56 PM
Hi Pabwon,

Recognise you from the Crosstourer forum! I also downsized to a Crossrunner in late September mainly due to the weight of the CT.

I was worried I'd miss the power and comfort but this bike has won me over and is just so much fun to ride.
Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow - unless it's a bike ride.....

VFR800X, NC700X and CB650F.

Offline reasty

• Crossrunner Master
  • Bike: CR-750fj-Fat boy
  • City / Town: Croydon
Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 08:14:07 PM
Welcome :419:

Offline Greenie

• Crossrunner Master
  • Bike: CBR650F
  • City / Town: Rayleigh