Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: New Member East Anglia  (Read 900 times)

Offline Mr Kean

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: 2015 Crossrunner
  • City / Town: East Anglia
New Member East Anglia
on: November 29, 2015, 05:19:13 PM
Hello all

Although I haven't a Crossrunner presently, I am seriously pondering the possibility of owning one.

I currently ride a R1200GSA from 2012 with all the bells and whistles.  I certainly don't hanker for all the gizmos and although the GS has been virtually flawless, I can't seem to fall in love with it like I have with my past Hondas.  Always lurking in the back of my mind is the likelihood of an electrical failure and to a degree this certainly spoils my enjoyment of ownership - like I said I can't fall in love with it. 

I rode the Crossrunner the other day and despite it feeling a little diminutive in comparison to the GSA it was reasonably peppy and felt like a quality vehicle.  I was particularly impressed with suspension which I found to be nearly as as good as my GSA - wasn't expecting that.

So I wonder, are there any other former GSA owners who made the change to the Crossrunner and why did you do it?

Regards

Mr Kean

recent