Views: 152
Posted by: Adst
in: Adst
IMG 2655

Views: 292
Posted by: Adst
in: Adst

Poll

I thought that it might be interesting to know which is the most popular colour. Of course everyone knows that white is the fastest colour

WHITE
19 (44.2%)
RED
13 (30.2%)
BLACK
11 (25.6%)
CAMOUFLAGE
0 (0%)
CUSTOM PAINT
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Colour of your Xrunner  (Read 17579 times)

Offline Rocker66

• Crossrunner Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2011 Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Ashford Kent
Colour of your Xrunner
« on: December 09, 2011, 10:07:45 AM »
We all know that white Xrunners are the fastest   :008:However I thought it might be interesting to discover which is the most popular colour so I have started a poll. Please vote to tell us all which colour you have
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 10:24:10 AM by Rocker66 »
4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul
Audere est Facere

Offline xrunjoe

• Crossrunner Master
  • Ex crossrunner owner
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Ex CR owner
  • City / Town: Northampton
Re: Colour of your Xrunner
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 11:05:49 AM »
Have voted Rocker   :109: black, obviously the most popular and fastest colour.
Suzuki GSX650F, 1250F, Crossrunner, Kawasaki Z1000SX

danesman

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 01:39:05 PM »
Can't believe I'm reading this stuff  lol , especially from two guys whose previous informed postings I have always read with a keen interest and admired their extensive knowledge about all aspects of biking ;-))

We all know that black is not really a colour at all, it is a word often used to describe a bad day and white is like a blank sheet of paper waiting to be coloured in.

Now RED is a colour, in fact it is THE colour,dangerous, dynamic, daring,.
As for speed most people will get a good look at you two cos the Reds will have grasped their attention whilst you follow in our wake.

The author accepts no responsibilty for his words because he will no doubt be accused ( by two people whose views he respects )of living in dreamland lol

Shaunomercy

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 02:53:51 PM »
*Originally Posted by danesman [+]
Can't believe I'm reading this stuff  lol , especially from two guys whose previous informed postings I have always read with a keen interest and admired their extensive knowledge about all aspects of biking ;-))

We all know that black is not really a colour at all, it is a word often used to describe a bad day and white is like a blank sheet of paper waiting to be coloured in.

Now RED is a colour, in fact it is THE colour,dangerous, dynamic, daring,.
As for speed most people will get a good look at you two cos the Reds will have grasped their attention whilst you follow in our wake.

The author accepts no responsibilty for his words because he will no doubt be accused ( by two people whose views he respects )of living in dreamland lol

White.....  Cause I didnt really have a choice.  When you get an x demo cr fully loaded with 1400 miles with full honda luggage, heated grips, touring and standard screen, pannier bag inners, and center stand for 7700, white is the best colour....My Wallet says so.... :001: :001: :001:

Paul

danesman

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 03:09:43 PM »

Offline maxincuk

• Crossrunner Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Swanley
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 06:39:01 PM »

Shaunomercy

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 09:24:31 PM »
I also had the result of the bike was taxed till April 2012 and i kept my tax disk off the old vfr.  just had tax refund of 43 quid...
Had to travel 130 mile tho for my cr....
Paul

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Shaunomercy

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2011, 06:39:45 AM »
Im considering a different colour scheme for the cr in 2012.  Hopefully it shouldnt cost a fortune should I go for it. 

Ive not decided yet on wheel colour...  Whether they should be Mat Silver like the plastics on the bike or Pearl white.  The other colour....  Kona blue.

This is the colour im on about that adorns the shelby gt500kr.

Paul

Offline maxincuk

• Crossrunner Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Swanley
Colour of your Xrunner
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2011, 07:23:57 AM »
What about rim tape? I know some consider them tacky me included but on the Crossrunner official photos, the white model seem to have them and they look pretty good.

Shaunomercy

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2011, 10:45:29 AM »