Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Acquiring Accessories  (Read 4153 times)

Offline Bruggen

• Crossrunner Pro
  • Bike: Crossrunner 2016
  • City / Town: Redhill
Acquiring Accessories
on: April 27, 2016, 10:02:39 PM
I'm just starting to acquire a few accessories ready for when I get the bike at the beginning of July. So far I've ordered the Powerbronze adjustable screen kit, Givi hand guards and the carbon fibre Pyramid fender extender. I will also get the Honda hugger, baglux tank cover and electronic Scottoiler, hopefully that will be everything I need for touring and rallies and will give me all round capabilities. I have already included the 45 Ltr topbox and panniers from Honda in the purchase. Looking forward very much to getting the bike, but have to wait and continue to use my Pan right now :002:

Offline Gairo

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: 2016 VFR800X
  • City / Town: Wombourne
Re: Acquiring Accessories
Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 01:07:10 PM
Hope the wait isn't too excruciating for you, I was bad enough waiting for a week :008:
Picked mine up yesterday from the dealer in Manchester, was sad to see my old bike go but I'm loving the Crossrunner :156:
Mine was already fitted with 30 something litre standard top box, Akrapović exhaust, Honda hugger, fenda extenda on the front mudguard and SW Motech hand guards :028:

Offline Bruggen

• Crossrunner Pro
Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 01:04:51 AM
 :062: I'll manage to wait for mine, I have plenty to do on my existing bike first. Hope you're enjoying yours.

Offline Bruggen

• Crossrunner Pro
Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 07:27:31 PM
Update on my original post, All accessories fitted with the exception of the Pyramid carbon fibre look fender extender which was such a poor fit it looked ridiculous. Went for the Powerbronze one in gloss black in the end which fitted superbly. I didn't attach with the provided screws, but fitted with number plate tape instead which gives a good solid attachment and seals between the extender and the mudguard to stop crap running down the extender. I also added the pannier liner bags and straps and the top box mat and straps, Evotech radiator and oil cooler guards and Ultimate Addons phone holder. Transferred my deer whistle from my old bike and stuck it under the beak.

Offline tiggy

• Crossrunner Pro
  • Bike: 2015 Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Guildford
Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 12:07:20 PM
So you actually picked up the bike and now fitting the acquired accessories? Well done Bruggen, let us know when you'll actually be out on her or shout up for a meet somewhere.

Rob  :002:

Offline Bruggen

• Crossrunner Pro
Reply #5 on: July 11, 2016, 08:14:23 PM
Hi Rob,  I'm out and about running it in at the moment, now with 142 miles on the clock. Picked it up last Monday and really enjoying it even though it's still in the run in phase. Happy to meet up at a weekend at Newlands Corner for a cuppa. let me know when you're going to be there and I'll do my best to get along. Look forward to meeting you.

Steve :028:

Offline tiggy

• Crossrunner Pro
Reply #6 on: July 12, 2016, 08:39:11 AM
Hi Steve, great mate.
Yep up for a meet at Newlands this weekend if you're out and about, Saturday anytime, our road is having a street party Sunday afternoon so could do the morning? Wonder if anyone else about?
If not this weekend any other suggestions?

Rob  :002:

Offline Bruggen

• Crossrunner Pro
Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 10:46:28 PM
About 3pm Saturday would be good Rob, gives me a chance to do a few chores in the morning to keep er indoors happy.

Offline tiggy

• Crossrunner Pro
Reply #8 on: July 14, 2016, 09:20:27 AM
Ok Steve I'll be there for 3 Saturday.

Just so you can find me, I'll be riding a Crossrunner  :008:

Rob

Offline reasty

• Crossrunner Master
  • Bike: CR-750fj-Fat boy