Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Palmer adjusters  (Read 1607 times)

Offline Scooter boy

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: 2015 crossrunner
  • City / Town: Rayleigh
Palmer adjusters
on: May 13, 2016, 08:34:30 PM
Hi, firstly just a quick word about the ease of ordering and the fast postage from Palmers,

Just fitted the adjusters to my 2015 CR and was wondering what settings people have, I have a standard screen and seat in higher position and I am 5ft 10 ish.

Just want to stop the buffering a bit, thanks

Offline Adst

• Crossrunner Pro
  • Bike: Vfr800x 15 white
  • City / Town: Maidstone
Re: Palmer adjusters
Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 09:58:05 AM
Sorry I missed your post .. I have same set up |(5;10 but seat in lower position ) and you can see the screen position in my pics on gallery not much buffetting
I am also convinced different helmets make a difference - mine a schuberth S1Pro - is generally quiet and no problem ...I had a cb500 out the other day when mine was in for service and it was a naked bike..no screen and I had no buffetting ...ps make sure you keep the adjusters tightened if you have the hand adjust type ... esp after a service if the mechanics have fiddled ... lost 2 last week ! again!

Offline Scooter boy

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: 2015 crossrunner
  • City / Town: Rayleigh
Re: Palmer adjusters
Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 08:08:28 PM
Thanks for your reply,
 I have been playing with different positions but not found one I like yet, I will look in the gallery,  I didn't get the tooless set so all is tight

recent