Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Continental trail attack 2  (Read 2468 times)

Offline Kiwi

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: 2017 VFR800X
  • City / Town: Hobsonville
Continental trail attack 2
on: June 26, 2016, 10:44:21 AM
If anyones running the CTA2's on a 2014 crossrunner have you adjusted the tyre pressures up?   I wouldn't have thought the need to change from 33/36 going from Pirellis, but jeez it's doesn't inspire confidence at these pressures. If Honda is listening there are enough threads and blogs now to review if you really forgot to carry the decimal point to get to the right pressures.
Cheers D

Offline Kiwi

• Crossrunner Junior
Re: Continental trail attack 2
Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 10:15:20 PM
Moving up to 34F and 38R is somewhat better in very cold and wet mornings going up and down the NW motorway.   I see the latest post on pressures gives a pic of the manual at 36/42, so its a no brainer anymore.
Cheers D

Offline Kiwi

• Crossrunner Junior
Re: Continental trail attack 2
Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 06:40:10 AM
The final outcome of just over 3k on the conti trail attack 2's was they were so scary shit in the wet, sliding around in what Clarkson would class as midly moist road -  tonight fitted Road Pilot 4's front and back.  Completely different bike.  Came home in torrential rain, and found the bike would even corner.
Cheers D

recent