Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: GIVI Engine bars.  (Read 1318 times)

Offline timbo

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: Crossrunner 2016
  • City / Town: Islandmagee,
GIVI Engine bars.
on: February 24, 2017, 05:55:12 PM
As Hurricane Doris blew over I was able to collect my new to me little hurricane, :) CR, what a great bike on my drive home, definitely need to watch the speedo as the CR could definitely get me into trouble due to speeding!!

Anyway, I had already ordered GIVI engine bars and they had arrived, so today I decided to fit them, took me about 1hr 15 mins, I'm sure if I did it again it would be down to 50 mins, fear of the unknown I suppose. Fitting is pretty straight forward, though the tools stated are not the right ones unless my CR has a couple of different size nuts, anyway, you will definitely need a ratchet set and an extension bar to access some of the fitting bolts. just thought I'd let you know, it is quite easy but a little fiddlely especially at the front under the yoke.

:002:

Offline Greenie

• Crossrunner Master
  • Bike: CBR650F
  • City / Town: Rayleigh
Re: GIVI Engine bars.
Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 10:14:31 AM
Looks great!

Enjoy your new bike  :419:

Offline timbo

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: Crossrunner 2016
  • City / Town: Islandmagee,
Re: GIVI Engine bars.
Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 10:29:53 AM
 :002: Thanks Greenie, I've only had 300 wet miles on it so far, but CR feels really planted on the wet roads, looking forward to some dry roads soon (hopefully)

Thanks
Tim

recent