Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: New Product for your Crossrunner from Powerbronze  (Read 3246 times)

Offline RichardPB

• Powerbronze - Forum Sponsor
  • Crossrunner Member
  • City / Town: Littlehampton
New Product for your Crossrunner from Powerbronze
on: February 27, 2017, 05:19:42 PM
Hi Everyone,

Hope you are well ?

Powerbronze have been really busy recently developing a new product for the Crossrunner 2015-2017.

We have been developing a new range of hand guards and one of the first models we launched them for was the Crossrunner.

Available in Gloss Black, White, Matt Black and Carbon Look, these hand guards include all of the necessary fittings and are supplied with Anodised Aluminium bar ends as well.

To order them, click on the link below and it will take you directly to the product page for them, where if you order them through our website, you will get them for £76.50 instead of £85 by using the following promotion code UKFORUM1 for 10% off.

If you are in the USA or Republic Of Ireland, use the following codes : USAFORUM1 or IREFORUM1

Link to the product : http://www.powerbronze.co.uk/49045201/45346486/---HONDA-,VFR800X-CROSSRUNNER,-15-17.model

Here are some pictures of them fitted to the Crossrunner 2015 - 2017.

If you have any questions or queries, please let me know.

All the best,
Richard
Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Powerbronze and like the page

Offline Carlsv8

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: 97 Blade +800x
  • City / Town: Durham
Re: New Product for your Crossrunner from Powerbronze
Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 05:28:44 PM
Hello Richard, getting a second bike (well 3rd really) soon, can I use the Crossrunner. forum discount code to buy stuff for that ? It's a FZS 1000.
Cheers
Carl
It's easier to get more money than it is a day of your life back.

Offline RichardPB

• Crossrunner Member
Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 10:16:49 AM
*Originally Posted by Carlsv8 [+]
Hello Richard, getting a second bike (well 3rd really) soon, can I use the Crossrunner. forum discount code to buy stuff for that ? It's a FZS 1000.
Cheers
Carl

Hello Carl,

Of course you can use the code for that bike. Just drop me a private message with the 8 digit order number i.e. 48975660 so I can track the order correctly. Also when you order fill out the how did you hear about us menu with Other and Crossrunner forum in the text box.

This number comes out on your order confirmation e-mail, paypal transaction confirmation etc.

All the best,
Richard
Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Powerbronze and like the page

Offline Carlsv8

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: 97 Blade +800x
  • City / Town: Durham
Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 10:00:42 AM
Hello Richard, thanks for the reply, I get the bike in about 10 days so not going to tempt fate by ordering stuff now but will message you when I put an order in
Thanks again
Carl
It's easier to get more money than it is a day of your life back.

Online v8guy

• Crossrunner Master
  • Bike: 2015 R1200RS
  • City / Town: London
Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 12:51:39 PM
Very nice.  :028:

In those shots I see that the rubber cover on the mirror stalk is inexplicably raised out of its intended position.. does the inner fixing attach to the mirror stalk? Any chance of some pics showing it better?

Thanks!
Current: BMW R1200RS, 2003 Yamaha TDM900
Past: Honda CLR125, Honda CB500, Triumph Sprint Sport, Honda VFR750FS, Suzuki DRZ400SM, 2001 Triumph Speed Triple 955i, 2015 Honda VFR800X

"Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube" - HST

Offline RichardPB

• Crossrunner Member
Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 11:26:20 AM
*Originally Posted by v8guy [+]
Very nice.  :028:

In those shots I see that the rubber cover on the mirror stalk is inexplicably raised out of its intended position.. does the inner fixing attach to the mirror stalk? Any chance of some pics showing it better?

Thanks!

Hello,

Yes the brackets which we supply fit to the mirror arm (which is why the mirror arm covers are up in our photo, they should have been put back into position). If you can send me your e-mail address by private message I will send you the fitting instructions as soon as they are finished which have all the necessary fitting steps shown in photos ?

All the best,
Richard

recent