Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: My opinion about Powerbronze screen adjuster  (Read 2560 times)

Offline panagos

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: crossrunner 800x
  • City / Town: magnesia
My opinion about Powerbronze screen adjuster
on: December 04, 2017, 08:47:01 AM
I bought few days ago the powerbronze adjuster.Yestarday i found time to install it.The only problem with the installation was to fix the brackets in parallel position to fit the screen.I used the original screws for the screen.Correct me if i'm wrong but according to the installation guide ,powerbronze had plastic screws for the screen installation.I thought it was ansafe to use them.It took me more than half an hour to complete the installation but it sure worth it.My ride now is much quietter and relaxed than before thus going much faster due to that feeling.I think i gained at least 20 to 30 klms more with that relaxed feeling.And to be more specific, i  were cruising with 100-110klms ,with powerbronze and the original honda screen i went with 130-140klms.I forgot to mention,my height is 1.84 centimeter.
I think its a great update for cr 2015 owners to improve wind protection if they want to use the original screen.I cant wait for my next trip :730:

Offline brucey

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: VFR800X
Re: My opinion about Powerbronze screen adjuster
Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 12:10:00 PM
Can you post some photos please? Still pleased with it?

Thanks.