Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: For Sale: Puig Screen and Givi Trekker Outback Pannier Frames  (Read 1113 times)

Offline JohnG

• Crossrunner Pro
  • Bike: '16 VFR800XF
  • City / Town: Weston-sup-Mare

Hi, I have traded in the 2016 Crossrunner for a Crosstourer and have the following for sale:

Puig High Screen - very little used and in good condition, asking £40.00 including Post and Packing

Set of Givi Outback Trekker Pannier Frames, the Brackets for relocating the rear indicators are not included, but they aren't really needed. Asking £85.00 including Post and Packing.

Offline v8guy

• Crossrunner Master
  • Bike: 2015 R1200RS
  • City / Town: London
Yes please to the screen. I'll send you a PM.  :028:
Current: BMW R1200RS, 2003 Yamaha TDM900
Past: Honda CLR125, Honda CB500, Triumph Sprint Sport, Honda VFR750FS, Suzuki DRZ400SM, 2001 Triumph Speed Triple 955i, 2015 Honda VFR800X

"Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube" - HST

Offline JohnG

• Crossrunner Pro
  • Bike: '16 VFR800XF
  • City / Town: Weston-sup-Mare
*Originally Posted by JohnG [+]
Hi, I have traded in the 2016 Crossrunner for a Crosstourer and have the following for sale:

Puig High Screen - very little used and in good condition, asking £40.00 including Post and Packing

Set of Givi Outback Trekker Pannier Frames, the Brackets for relocating the rear indicators are not included, but they aren't really needed. Asking £85.00 including Post and Packing.

The Puig Screen has now been sold.

* Recent Topics