Recent Gallery Images

cleaned for winter

Views: 53
Posted by: Adst
in: Adst

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Pazzo shorty levers  (Read 3094 times)

Offline lenny w

• Crossrunner Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: knot end on sea
Pazzo shorty levers
« on: January 10, 2012, 08:18:27 PM »
Thank you Mr Honda
Just spent ten minutes fitting my pazzo shorty levers that i had on my CB 1300 onto the cr, Direct fit no mess no fuss, Chrome with black adjusters compliment the bike well i think. Just love that 2/3 finger brake and clutch. What do you think .
Don't Ride Faster Than Your Angels Can Fly.
Mods so far
Beowulf warrior end can, Puig touring screen, r&g bar end weights, r&g swing arm protector, Pazzo shorty levers, Givi top box and rack,Oxford heated grips, Rim tape, Zumo 220 sat nav, Baglux tank cover

Offline lenny w

• Crossrunner Pro
    • View Profile
Re: Pazzo shorty levers
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 08:25:43 PM »
Hmm, Pics haven't turned out that well i'll put some more on at the weekend if any body wants to see a better image.
Mods so far
Beowulf warrior end can, Puig touring screen, r&g bar end weights, r&g swing arm protector, Pazzo shorty levers, Givi top box and rack,Oxford heated grips, Rim tape, Zumo 220 sat nav, Baglux tank cover

Offline maxincuk

• Crossrunner Master
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Swanley
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 08:26:11 PM »
That's pretty great, thanks for sharing!

Offline Rocker66

• Crossrunner Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2011 Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Ashford Kent
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 09:18:16 PM »
Hi Lenny w they look good. however i have been looking on some UK sites and nobody seems to list the CR 9no surprise there) or the CB1300. Can you remember where you got them or if they are listed as another model.

Excuse my ignorance but where is knot end on sea?
4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul
Audere est Facere

Offline maxincuk

• Crossrunner Master
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Swanley
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 09:34:57 PM »
I had on the SV for about 6 months a set of cheap Pazzo replicas from Hong Kong which were surprisingly well machined and anodised and looked very good for a fraction of the price. I may order a set for the CR now that it has been confirm the CB1300 will fit without problems.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clutch-Brake-Levers-Honda-CB1300-ABS-2003-2009-/170661371610?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item27bc35deda#ht_8408wt_1189

Offline Rocker66

• Crossrunner Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2011 Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Ashford Kent
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 09:52:15 PM »
Lenny W What year was your CB? All the sites that list Pazzo levers for this model only seem to state up to 07
4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul
Audere est Facere

Offline lenny w

• Crossrunner Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 08:53:07 PM »
 Hi Rocker66
             Knot end on sea is in between Lancaster and Blackpool google postcode FY6 0AB.
My CB 1300 was a 2004 model. Sorry no i cant remember what web site i got the levers off.  But if you look at most Honda related things most interact with different models..  I.E brake levers for a CB1300 are the same as whats on a blackbird as is the pillion grab rail. mirrors on most naked Honda's are the same as i swapped one from the 04 CB with one of the wife's on her 58 plate CBF 600 as i scraped it one night putting them away in the garage before i traded the CB in for the CR. rentecc also list there luggage rack as the same number for the blackbird and CB. So really its all about part numbers...

Hope this helps  :084:
Mods so far