Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Original bar end weights  (Read 690 times)

Offline Mamamali

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: 2016 Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Teesside
Original bar end weights
on: February 24, 2019, 08:42:57 PM
Guys, just bought a 2016 Crossrunner which has the Givi hand guards attached. While they are very effective I'm not found of the look so have ordered some Honda ones and I'll see what they look like. If anyone is interested in the guards drop me a line. What I'm after is the original bar ends if anyone has a pair lying around let me know how much you'd want for them. The previous owner bought the bike with the Givi's on so no chacne of my tracing the ones that were on my bike but assuming some of you guys have fitted Givi's you may have some bar ends lying around in the garage. Cheers

Offline Red Leader

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: VFR800Fi VFR800X
  • City / Town: Carlisle
Re: Original bar end weights
Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 04:50:29 PM
Hi, I have Givi hand guards fittied to my 2016 and the original bar ends fit to them. So I'm a bit confused why you need the original bar ends? The original bar ends are not very big, so you may well have them...

Offline Mamamali

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: 2016 Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Teesside
Re: Original bar end weights
Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 08:18:10 PM
Red. Thanks for the feedback but mine were held in place with a sponge covered spacer one side and a washer the other. Deffo not the original bar ends. I'm probably just gonna buy some oxford bar end either one or two tbh. The bar ends from honda are about £40 each ha ha. Ps fitted the honda hand guards and I much prefer the look. Will be interesting to see how effective they are compared to the givi.

recent