Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Goodbye Crossrunner  (Read 362 times)

Offline Beetlejuice

• Crossrunner Pro
  • Bike: 2016 CR800X
  • City / Town: Northumberland
Goodbye Crossrunner
« on: May 13, 2019, 02:22:28 PM »
Well, i've decided to part company with the CR sometime in the next 4-6 weeks.
I'm at the TT in 2 weeks then will be placing my order for it's replacement upon my return and I've gone for the new Kawasaki Z1000SX.
I'll be removing all the extras i've added and putting them up for sale so if anyone's interested please let me know.
Off the top of my head, this will include:

Givi crash bars - £100
Panniers inc key in black (VFR1200 ones but exactly the same) - £250
Powerbronze screen adjusters - £60
SW Motech sat nav mount - £30
Akrapovic end can - £300
Rear Hugger in black(think this is Powerbronze too but I will check) incorporating the chain guard too - £50
MRA vario touring screen - £50

If I've missed anything off, i'll add it later but I think this is it. I look after things the best I can so please remember these item have been fitted and ar not brand new. The may have the odd dead fly, etc but I will send them in as best condition as I can. If anyone want close up pics, please message me.

I'm using ebay as my guide for prices so message me if you're interested and I can reserve items you want.
Prices include postage.
Thanks

Offline Skids

• Crossrunner Master
  • Bike: 2015 800X
  • City / Town: Hitchin
Re: Goodbye Crossrunner
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 02:40:09 PM »
That's a shame m8, any particular reason for the change or it that just something you do?  :031:
1 VFR simply isnt enough! Crossrunner for commuting, VFR1200F for summer fun.

Offline Beetlejuice

• Crossrunner Pro
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 02:58:56 PM »
Previously I've kept my bikes for much longer but think i'm just unsettled now mainly down to the rear suspension.
I know I could look at this to solve the problem but I've got my mind made up to get another Kwak now.

I couldn't fault the bike anywhere else and really hope Honda are able to keep the V4 engine in a future bike which may well tempt me to come back.

Offline chrish

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: Honda Crossrunne
  • City / Town: Todmorden
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 07:27:52 AM »
Hi, Is there any chance you could provide pics of the items your looking to sell, particularly the screen with adjusters, hugger & bars? And are your prices for the items collection only from Northumberland where I'm guessing the CR lives?

Offline Beetlejuice

• Crossrunner Pro
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2019, 12:46:46 PM »
Hi Chris,

ideally I'd prefer the larger items collected and yes it would be from Northumberland - if they were collected, i'd be happy to drop price slightly too.

I'll be moving all the items for sale to the for sale section and (hopefully) manage to attach pics of everything although if you search my posts, at some stage i'm sure most will be already on the forum.

Regards
Barry

Offline arjuna40

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: None
  • City / Town: Balearic islands
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2019, 12:57:05 PM »
Is possible buy akrapovic exhaust ?

I m in spain and can pay with paypal ?

*Originally Posted by Beetlejuice [+]
Well, i've decided to part company with the CR sometime in the next 4-6 weeks.
I'm at the TT in 2 weeks then will be placing my order for it's replacement upon my return and I've gone for the new Kawasaki Z1000SX.
I'll be removing all the extras i've added and putting them up for sale so if anyone's interested please let me know.
Off the top of my head, this will include:

Givi crash bars - £100
Panniers inc key in black (VFR1200 ones but exactly the same) - £250
Powerbronze screen adjusters - £60
SW Motech sat nav mount - £30
Akrapovic end can - £300
Rear Hugger in black(think this is Powerbronze too but I will check) incorporating the chain guard too - £50
MRA vario touring screen - £50

If I've missed anything off, i'll add it later but I think this is it. I look after things the best I can so please remember these item have been fitted and ar not brand new. The may have the odd dead fly, etc but I will send them in as best condition as I can. If anyone want close up pics, please message me.

I'm using ebay as my guide for prices so message me if you're interested and I can reserve items you want.
Prices include postage.
Thanks

Offline Beetlejuice

• Crossrunner Pro
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2019, 01:23:15 PM »
Hi Ajuna40,

sorry but the Akra is provisionally sold - please see here https://www.honda-crossrunner.com/index.php/topic,2129.0.html

regards

recent
recent