Recent Gallery Images

cleaned for winter

Views: 52
Posted by: Adst
in: Adst

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Powerbronze Screens  (Read 9277 times)

Offline xrunjoe

• Crossrunner Master
  • Ex crossrunner owner
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Ex CR owner
  • City / Town: Northampton
Powerbronze Screens
« on: February 04, 2012, 08:01:18 PM »
Not sure if anybody already posted this - but saw mention of this in MCN last week.
Standard and taller screen.

http://www.powerbronze.co.uk/newproducts.aspx

Anybody seen one yet??
Suzuki GSX650F, 1250F, Crossrunner, Kawasaki Z1000SX

Offline maxincuk

• Crossrunner Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Swanley
Powerbronze Screens
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 08:04:45 PM »
Can't find the bike in that list. Do you have a direct link?

Offline Rocker66

• Crossrunner Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2011 Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Ashford Kent
Re: Powerbronze Screens
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 10:40:27 PM »
Its a shame that this hadn't been posted before I went to the show in London yesterday as Powerbronze had a stand there
4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul
Audere est Facere

Offline xrunjoe

• Crossrunner Master
  • Ex crossrunner owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 12:37:10 PM »
*Originally Posted by maxincuk [+]
Can't find the bike in that list. Do you have a direct link?

Andy - You need to click link and then go down to the 3rd row of pictures - called a flip screen.

Agree Rocker - I think the problem with on line buying is that you cannot really get an idea of what a screen is really like without eyeballing it in the flesh, or at least having photos from multiple angles.
So its nice to be able to talk direct to makers if you can. There is a good choice of screens out there now but I am loath to buy one until I have seen one on bike. What was show like by the way??

Offline Rocker66

• Crossrunner Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 12:46:06 PM »
As usual with this show it wasn't very big but quite interesting with some bargains to be had and some very interesting bikes to be seen both old & modern. We got to have a good chat with Nick Sanders who is always an interesting guy to talk to
Audere est Facere

Offline maxincuk

• Crossrunner Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 02:52:15 PM »
I should have scrolled down further ... doh :164: They show 0 stock on every reasonable colour (didn't check the iridium range :182:) so I doubt they would have had any at the MCN show.

Regarding the show, I loved the Ducati stand, they had the most beautiful bikes and babes :152: and also some of the most expensive. I've seen Victory bikes in magazines and such but seeing them in reality ... boy those bikes / car hybrids look just wrong.

I was expecting to see the Versys 1000 or the Crosstourer but couldn't find them. Honda had the biggest display of new and old bikes and I've fallen in love with adventure biking. Almost fainted during the moto show due to exhaust fumes and the chick liking sparks from an angle grinder was a bit too much for me :005:.

Overpriced show if you ask me but not a total waste.

Offline Rocker66

• Crossrunner Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 05:10:00 PM »
As the stands at this show are run by the dealers not by the importers it explains why the Crosstourer & Integra were not on the Honda stand. I did however see the Versys 1000 which I awarded my prize for ugliest bike at the show. I got to ride a Victory a few years ago when the dealer that I bought my Ducati & Kawasakis from was considering taking on the agency. I must admit that I found it equal to and possibly superior to the HD.
as for the cost with our ancient persons concessions and free train travel it didn't cost us too much and the bargains we bought outweighed the cost
Audere est Facere

Offline maxincuk

• Crossrunner Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 06:55:57 PM »
*Originally Posted by Rocker66 [+]
I did however see the Versys 1000 which I awarded my prize for ugliest bike at the show.

It must have caused them bad publicity and decided to pull it out of the show by Saturday :151: I did try to get a few things but after checking the prices online with the Red Laser app on my phone, not much saving in the products I was interested.

Offline Rocker66

• Crossrunner Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 07:46:09 PM »
It wasn't on the main part of the Kawasaki stand but on the side behind the main structure of the stand. If I owned that bike I would hide it as well
Audere est Facere

Offline xrunjoe

• Crossrunner Master
  • Ex crossrunner owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012, 07:54:51 PM »
This is Powerbronze response to a request I sent asking if the screenis in stock.

"It is not in stock because we don't have space to keep flip screens in stock, but it is available to order and be made for delivery within 28 days (usually 10-14 days).
 regards,
 Leona Robinson
Powerbronze International"
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reasonable enough (due to newness of the bike etc) but I don't like the idea of buying without being a biut more sure it will suit - so am sending another norte asking for moree photos to be made available. I like the look of the screen as it follows the stock one quite closely - just that bit taller.