Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: voodoo's vuelta a españa  (Read 157 times)

Online voodoo

• Crossrunner Pro
  • Bike: RC80
  • City / Town: The Hague
voodoo's vuelta a españa
on: June 01, 2020, 08:41:35 PM
So last year (May 2019) I decided I earned a proper riding holiday after some less fun years.
First plan was to ride around the Baltic states, Saint Petersburg, Murmansk, North Cape and then via Norway back home with two mates, shame the mountains between Murmansk and North Cape are still quiet snowy. Next plans was Balkans and Greece, with 1 and a half other mates.
A few days befor departure the weatherforecast for the Balkans was shite, so I decide to do a tour the Spain on my own. I did leave the adress of the first campsite to the one mate who was still thinking about where to go.

So of we go to Honfleur. On the way I stopped at the Pont de Normandie

Stop making sense

Online voodoo

• Crossrunner Pro
  • Bike: RC80
  • City / Town: The Hague
Re: voodoo's vuelta a españa
Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 07:56:44 PM
Just as I pitched my tent in Honfleur I hear the familiar sound of a '81 Yamaha XJ750 seca ratbike! My mate decided for Spain, so for the next two weeks no soulsearching, but talk bollocks and drink cerveza! Hopefully the piccy-upload-website doesn't messup the order of the pics, otherwise I have to rearange them. So here we go! (btw, last pic is a overview of the route I rode)

Damn, pic order is messed up. I'll fix that later.  :173:

Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 08:02:16 PM by voodoo
Stop making sense

recent