Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Givi pannier system 2015 onwards  (Read 201 times)

Offline popkat

• Crossrunner Member
  • City / Town: Devon
Givi pannier system 2015 onwards
on: September 14, 2020, 02:13:58 PM
I have for sale Givi TRK46N side cases and TRK52N top case, also SW Motec quick release frames for the side cases, so you don't need to keep them on all the time, this system is made for the Givi monokey fitment. I do have a top plate kit for the Honda rack but might be keeping that bit.
These boxes are set to fit the crossrunner but they will also fit anything with monokey fitments so transfer to other bikes easily.
Condition : I bought them 2nd hand I have fitted them to my nike and removed them, I haven't ridden with as I realised they weren't what i wanted. The original owner said they were used for a tour and they are like new inside, on the outside they a squeeky clean but there is the odd light mark most probably from storage, nothing bad and at a glance you'd say they were new, just like to give an honest description.

I'd like to get £500 for the lot. new price would be well over £800.
I'm located in North Devon, I can't post as they are large and I don't have boxes or packaging,
I can deliver or meet up in a 50 miles radius, that includes most of Devon, many parts of Cornwall, parts of Somerset and out to the M5 motorway.

Thanks

Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 02:18:11 PM by popkat

Offline popkat

• Crossrunner Member
  • City / Town: Devon
Re: Givi pannier system 2015 onwards
Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 02:16:44 PM

Offline Paulfan

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: Honda Crossruner
  • City / Town: Uxbridge
Re: Givi pannier system 2015 onwards
Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 03:40:46 PM
Hi
If your pannier is still available and if it will fit in my Honda Crossrunner 2018
Can you text me on 07516785806
Thanks
Fan

recent