Recent Gallery Images

cleaned for winter

Views: 52
Posted by: Adst
in: Adst

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: first 100 miles of 2012  (Read 1835 times)

Shaunomercy

first 100 miles of 2012
« on: March 12, 2012, 09:37:39 PM »
had a fantastic ride today out derbyshire.  a mostly ahem steady bimble out.  got the tires clean. just love the sound of the v4 even when its not in vtec mode. 4th gear... bloody brilliant.  hardly strayed from that gear.  2000rpm to 10,000.
comfortable and enjoying my music on the Bluetooth headset.
a couple of overtakes with front skipping the tarmac.
actually pretty happy with the pirellis.  there were some gravel wash off in places but no scary moments...
really enjoyed it today.
Paul

Offline Rocker66

• Crossrunner Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2011 Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Ashford Kent
Re: first 100 miles of 2012
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 12:52:53 AM »
Not used the CR so far this year but I will be doing so later in the week as my new NC700X is approaching 600 miles and the first service is not until next week. On the same day the CR is booked in to have the goodies that I got for Christmas fitted but a new set of tyres. I'm going to try continentals so I should be able to give some feedback on these soon
4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul
Audere est Facere

Shaunomercy

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 04:11:47 AM »
are you fitting road attack 2s ?  if you are, please tell what you think from first metre.  the bike Will change direction so quickly. 
Paul

Offline Rocker66

• Crossrunner Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2011 Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Ashford Kent
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 04:58:06 AM »
Yes that's the ones. They are going on next Wednesday so I will report back then. I just hope that it's a dry day so I get chance to get accustomed to them
4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul
Audere est Facere

Offline maxincuk

• Crossrunner Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Swanley
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 07:07:13 AM »
Hehe someone's been having a bit of fun on the road :152: The Pirellis are not too bad once warmed up a little, no more funny moments since I removed the winter linings :062: I did about 2k on the bike since I got it in december and can't get enough of it.

The bike seem to be in the centre of attention whenever I park or stop with bikers gathering around and asking questions about it. The general opinion people have is that it looks a lot better in reality than in the magazine (must be the rim tape :017:) A London courier last night got very interested in the bike after following me for a few miles and stopping alongside me at a long traffic light. That doesn't happen to me very often ...

Really interested on the Contis Rocker, so please keep us informed.

Shaunomercy

Re: Re: first 100 miles of 2012
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 01:35:59 PM »
*Originally Posted by Rocker66 [+]
Yes that's the ones. They are going on next Wednesday so I will report back then. I just hope that it's a dry day so I get chance to get accustomed to them
all I Will say is the are fecking awesome rocker .  you won't be sorry you bought em.
Paul

recent