Author I've been unfaithful...  (Read 1891 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Offline RugbyPod   00

    • Crossrunner Member  ‐    38
    • **
    • Topic Author

    Offline RugbyPod

    • Crossrunner Member
    • **
    • Topic Author
    • Posts: 38
    • Country: 00
    I've been unfaithful...
    on: June 10, 2021, 08:25:54 am
    June 10, 2021, 08:25:54 am
    It's never an easy conversation to have, but honesty is the best policy.

    I've been unfaithful. There's been nothing physical yet, but I have met someone else online. I've arranged to meet her online and when I do, I've agreed to start a relationship.

    It's only fair to tell you straight away. You won't want to hear this, but I feel you need to. She's beautiful and I feel her lines are just more suiting to me and my style.

    So as of Tuesday 15th, I'll be trading you in for a younger model, from Europe.

    Sorry Crossie, but I'm destined to be with a Bavarian lady.

    Her name?

    She's a BMW R1200GS SE.

    Yours
    Pete

    NB - Thanks to everyone for all the advice and input over the last 9 months.

  • Offline Lars

    • Crossrunner Member  ‐    65
    • **
      #1

    Offline Lars

    • Crossrunner Member
    • **
    • Posts: 65
    • Bike: RC 80 - 2015
    • Country: Germany
    Re: I've been unfaithful...
    Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 09:56:31 am
    June 10, 2021, 09:56:31 am
    Hello Pete,

    allow me to be the first German guy to point out that she is from Berlin not Bavaria.
    Other than that congratulations, hope you two will enjoy many miles/kilometres !

    Allzeit gute Fahrt !

    Lars

  • Offline RugbyPod   00

    • Crossrunner Member  ‐    38
    • **
    • Topic Author
    • #2

    Offline RugbyPod

    • Crossrunner Member
    • **
    • Topic Author
    • Posts: 38
    • Country: 00
    Re: I've been unfaithful...
    Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 10:20:28 am
    June 10, 2021, 10:20:28 am
    *Originally Posted by Lars [+]
    Hello Pete,

    allow me to be the first German guy to point out that she is from Berlin not Bavaria.
    Other than that congratulations, hope you two will enjoy many miles/kilometres !

    Allzeit gute Fahrt !

    Lars

    Well let me be the first to apologise. She told me she was a traditional girl and like to keep one fingernail in her roots…

    Mit freundich grussen

     :002:

  • Online Skids   gb

    • Crossrunner Master  ‐    1661
    • ****
      #3

    Online Skids

    • Crossrunner Master
    • ****
    • Posts: 1661
    • Bike: 2018 800X
    • City / Town: Hitchin
    • Country: gb
    Re: I've been unfaithful...
    Reply #3 on: June 11, 2021, 10:36:48 am
    June 11, 2021, 10:36:48 am
    *Originally Posted by RugbyPod [+]
    It's never an easy conversation to have, but honesty is the best policy.

    I've been unfaithful. There's been nothing physical yet, but I have met someone else online. I've arranged to meet her online and when I do, I've agreed to start a relationship.

    It's only fair to tell you straight away. You won't want to hear this, but I feel you need to. She's beautiful and I feel her lines are just more suiting to me and my style.

    So as of Tuesday 15th, I'll be trading you in for a younger model, from Europe.

    Sorry Crossie, but I'm destined to be with a Bavarian lady.

    Her name?

    She's a BMW R1200GS SE.

    Yours
    Pete

    NB - Thanks to everyone for all the advice and input over the last 9 months.

    Best of luck with the new ride. Keep her rubber side down.  :031:
    98 VFR800 - 130,000 miles, 08 VFR800 - 76,000 miles, 15 VFR800X - 44,000 miles (all sold)
    14 VFR1200 - 20,000 miles
    18 VFR800X - 16,000 miles
    01 VFR800 Fi-1 - 0 miles (yet)

  • Offline RugbyPod   00

    • Crossrunner Member  ‐    38
    • **
    • Topic Author
    • #4

    Offline RugbyPod

    • Crossrunner Member
    • **
    • Topic Author
    • Posts: 38
    • Country: 00
    Re: I've been unfaithful...
    Reply #4 on: June 11, 2021, 10:37:53 am
    June 11, 2021, 10:37:53 am
    Thanks Skids. And thanks for all the advice you’ve provided over the last 9 months.

  • Online Skids   gb

    • Crossrunner Master  ‐    1661
    • ****
      #5

    Online Skids

    • Crossrunner Master
    • ****
    • Posts: 1661
    • Bike: 2018 800X
    • City / Town: Hitchin
    • Country: gb
    Re: I've been unfaithful...
    Reply #5 on: June 11, 2021, 12:38:10 pm
    June 11, 2021, 12:38:10 pm
    *Originally Posted by RugbyPod [+]
    Thanks Skids. And thanks for all the advice you’ve provided over the last 9 months.

    Can't think the advice was that good if yr leaving after only 9 months.  :008: :031:
    98 VFR800 - 130,000 miles, 08 VFR800 - 76,000 miles, 15 VFR800X - 44,000 miles (all sold)
    14 VFR1200 - 20,000 miles
    18 VFR800X - 16,000 miles
    01 VFR800 Fi-1 - 0 miles (yet)

  • Offline RugbyPod   00

    • Crossrunner Member  ‐    38
    • **
    • Topic Author
    • #6

    Offline RugbyPod

    • Crossrunner Member
    • **
    • Topic Author
    • Posts: 38
    • Country: 00
    Re: I've been unfaithful...
    Reply #6 on: June 11, 2021, 12:46:18 pm
    June 11, 2021, 12:46:18 pm
    Quite the opposite.

    My only reason for switching is an ‘itch’ I’ve had even prior to getting the VFR800X.

    The advice from yourself and many others has made the 9 month journey more enjoyable.

  • Online Skids   gb

    • Crossrunner Master  ‐    1661
    • ****
      #7

    Online Skids

    • Crossrunner Master
    • ****
    • Posts: 1661
    • Bike: 2018 800X
    • City / Town: Hitchin
    • Country: gb
    Re: I've been unfaithful...
    Reply #7 on: June 11, 2021, 01:45:59 pm
    June 11, 2021, 01:45:59 pm
    Once you've scratched it then, you may find your way back here sometime.  :028:
    98 VFR800 - 130,000 miles, 08 VFR800 - 76,000 miles, 15 VFR800X - 44,000 miles (all sold)
    14 VFR1200 - 20,000 miles
    18 VFR800X - 16,000 miles
    01 VFR800 Fi-1 - 0 miles (yet)

  • Online voodoo   nl

    • Crossrunner Master  ‐    510
    • ****
      #8

    Online voodoo

    • Crossrunner Master
    • ****
    • Posts: 510
    • Bike: RC80
    • City / Town: The Hague
    • Country: nl
    Re: I've been unfaithful...
    Reply #8 on: June 11, 2021, 02:28:58 pm
    June 11, 2021, 02:28:58 pm
    Please let us know when the beemer breaks down.  :164:

    On a more serious note: enjoy the new ride!  :028:
    Stop making sense

  • Offline RugbyPod   00

    • Crossrunner Member  ‐    38
    • **
    • Topic Author
    • #9

    Offline RugbyPod

    • Crossrunner Member
    • **
    • Topic Author
    • Posts: 38
    • Country: 00
    Re: I've been unfaithful...
    Reply #9 on: June 11, 2021, 08:28:13 pm
    June 11, 2021, 08:28:13 pm
    *Originally Posted by Skids [+]
    Once you've scratched it then, you may find your way back here sometime.  :028:

    You never know  :028: :028:

     



    recent