nordkapp

Views: 152
Posted by: Adst
in: Adst
IMG 2655

Views: 292
Posted by: Adst
in: Adst

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Crossrunner and throwover paniers  (Read 1706 times)

Offline Crossrunner Rob

• Crossrunner Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: romford
Crossrunner and throwover paniers
« on: April 18, 2012, 04:10:42 PM »
Guys has anyone used throwover paniers on there CR, Im going away for the weekend with the other half and need a bit more storage than just the top box so was thinking of using some, thought of getting the Givi ones that are pre formed not the saggy ones that have to be filled to get a shape
anyway would be interested to see if anyone has used any and if they fit
thanks Rob  :001:

Shaunomercy

Re: Crossrunner and throwover paniers
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 11:14:34 PM »
ive got some oxford lifetime sports panniers.  had them a few years now. they are soft throw over ones.  secret with them is to fit to bike when empty really tight.  then they dont sag.

pretty good gear.  they stayed put on the fz6 fazer at an indicated 254kmh / 14500rpm.  i lost my bag of wine from under the cargo net though so wasnt overly impressed with the cargo net.
the oxford lifetime gear is guaranteed for life....
paul

Offline lenny w

• Crossrunner Pro
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: knot end on sea
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 07:43:50 AM »
Oxford 1st panniers in black had my set for 7yrs now still look and work as they did when i first got them. apart from a slight a graze when i got them down on a couple of bends onway to the campsite going over the moumtain on the isle of man.
 Used them on my last 5 bikes., even when i reached the fastest speed i have ridden at an 181mph indicated speed on my r1.
Don't Ride Faster Than Your Angels Can Fly.
Mods so far
Beowulf warrior end can, Puig touring screen, r&g bar end weights, r&g swing arm protector, Pazzo shorty levers, Givi top box and rack,Oxford heated grips, Rim tape, Zumo 220 sat nav, Baglux tank cover

Offline Crossrunner Rob

• Crossrunner Member
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: romford
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 09:26:44 AM »
Cheers guys ill have a look on ebay see if anyones got some for sale

recent