Recent Gallery Images

From Turkiye

Views: 106
Posted by: forallende
in: Members Albums

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: BMF Show  (Read 1680 times)

Offline xrunjoe

• Crossrunner Master
  • Ex crossrunner owner
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Ex CR owner
  • City / Town: Northampton
BMF Show
« on: May 03, 2012, 03:53:12 PM »
Anybody going to the BMF Show 19th/20th May??
Got an email from local Honda Owners Club saying I could get free entry if I helped with their stand and also had a Honda Bike to Display. Can't make me mind up - any observations on this event - worth going?? I have not been before so would appreciate any comments.
Suzuki GSX650F, 1250F, Crossrunner, Kawasaki Z1000SX

Offline lenny w

• Crossrunner Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: knot end on sea
Re: BMF Show
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 09:41:27 PM »
Me and the wifey and a few friends from Newcastle that we normally do the MAG farmyard bash at helmsley in June are going to the one at Kelso on the 4th to the 8th of July, Cany wait, Love riding round that area. Never been to a BMF rally before hope its as lively as the MAG one's
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 10:15:43 PM by lenny w »
Don't Ride Faster Than Your Angels Can Fly.
Mods so far
Beowulf warrior end can, Puig touring screen, r&g bar end weights, r&g swing arm protector, Pazzo shorty levers, Givi top box and rack,Oxford heated grips, Rim tape, Zumo 220 sat nav, Baglux tank cover

Shaunomercy

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 10:49:48 PM »
bmf is good joe and some good deals to be had for very little money.
im gutted.  missed out on your invite to join your trip and missing bmf too.
bugger.
i better have a few cocktails in the bar to drown my sorrows

paul

Offline Rocker66

• Crossrunner Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2011 Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Ashford Kent
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 08:25:00 AM »
Iwas a BMF member for many years right back to the days when it was know as Federation of one make clubs and always attended  the annual rally. However I lapsed my membership a few years ago due to the mismanagement of funds and the racist comments made by one of it's top officals. These days I would not give them one penny. I do though fully support MAG
4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul
Audere est Facere

Offline xrunjoe

• Crossrunner Master
  • Ex crossrunner owner
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Ex CR owner
  • City / Town: Northampton
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 06:20:08 PM »
Thanks boys - sounds like .....the BMF are a bunch of utter wasters (which I already felt as I had contacted them before about an issue which I felt was important and didn't get any response whatsoever)  - but  the show might be worth a look.

As its the weekend before I go off on bike trip - might be sensible politics with the wife for me to miss it this year.If however she decides to tell me to get out from under her feet (which she tends to do frequently, I may go, provided the weather is fine.
Suzuki GSX650F, 1250F, Crossrunner, Kawasaki Z1000SX