Recent Gallery Images

From Turkiye

Views: 106
Posted by: forallende
in: Members Albums

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Earthquake Modena Italy  (Read 1473 times)

Offline xrunjoe

• Crossrunner Master
  • Ex crossrunner owner
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Ex CR owner
  • City / Town: Northampton
Earthquake Modena Italy
« on: May 21, 2012, 01:16:26 PM »
Just noticed the bad news regarding the quake in Italy which had an epicentre around Modena and hope that Pella (who I think comes from Modena) is OK.
Suzuki GSX650F, 1250F, Crossrunner, Kawasaki Z1000SX

Smeagol

Re: Earthquake Modena Italy
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 07:21:07 PM »
Yes hope all is well with our friends in Italy, and their family and friends.

Offline pella78

• Crossrunner Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Modena
Re: Earthquake Modena Italy
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 09:32:31 PM »
HI all, Thanks Joe  :002:
Thanks, I'm ok and also my family (and my work...) is ok :002:
Earthquake epicenter is near Modena, 40km from Modena, in Finale Emilia. Fortunately quake came on sunday night because a lot of old churchs, castles and old houses  are collapsed  :003: also a lot of factories are collapsed but only few people are inside (but now a lot of people are with no work...).  There are 5000 people without houses now (or people who can't go to their house) and 7 death. I'm sure, if this quake come during day (and not in night) there were more death...
From sunday to today, we have more than 100 quakes....  :003:... The bigger one were on sunday night at 4:04AM... We woke up with a 6.1 Richter quake... My friend from Milan and Venice too woke up for this quake! Then many quakes from 2 to 3.5 Richter (also today...) and a couple from 4 to 5 Richter. You can see all quakes here: http://cnt.rm.ingv.it/index.html all Pianura_padana_emiliana are quakes from Modena   :005:

Here some shot (monument after/before)
http://gazzettadimodena.gelocal.it/foto-e-video/2012/05/20/fotogalleria/tesori-culturali-distrutti-ieri-e-oggi-1.4817229

Thanks to twitter (and also facebook) because during night (from 4.04 to 8.00) for me and for a lot of people is the ONLY means to take information about quake, friends...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 09:42:55 PM by pella78 »

recent