Recent Gallery Images

From Turkiye

Views: 106
Posted by: forallende
in: Members Albums

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: greetings from john  (Read 1656 times)

john mcmahon

greetings from john
« on: June 01, 2012, 07:40:03 PM »
hello crossrunners. have a virtual drink on me! Just landed upon this forum. Had my crossrunner for 6 months. a superb bike in my view. hoping to find information on suitable luggage. In particular adventure box style panniers. hope to hear from anyone with info. Givi trekker boxes would be suitable but they don't seem yet to do fittings for a crossrunner.

Offline Rocker66

• Crossrunner Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2011 Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Ashford Kent
Re: greetings from john
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 09:22:33 AM »
I John and welcome to the forum. Sorry I can't help wity advice about the type of panniers you want as I have the Honda ones fitted
4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul
Audere est Facere

Offline uoorns

• Crossrunner Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: crossrunner
  • City / Town: northampton
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 09:32:33 AM »
Hi Rocker. Thanks for taking the trouble to reply. What I am looking for are slim side boxes. I've looked at the honda and givi panniers but think they may be a bit wide for my general use which includes a lot of commuting and city traffic. Thanks again. I can see you are a regular contributor.
hornetsfan

Offline Rocker66

• Crossrunner Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2011 Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Ashford Kent
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 10:21:07 AM »
Hi John the Honda panniers are certainly not that wide. On my trip up to Scotland last Friday the M6 was at at stand for miles and I had no problem filtering with the panniers fitted
4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul
Audere est Facere

Offline uoorns

• Crossrunner Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: crossrunner
  • City / Town: northampton
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 08:24:36 AM »
Thanks Rocker. Just the sort of information from other owners I was hoping to get from this site. But would still like to hear from any other owners as to anyone who has been able to fit box style panniers.
hornetsfan

recent