From Turkiye

Views: 60
Posted by: forallende
in: Members Albums
nordkapp

Views: 227
Posted by: Adst
in: Adst

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Demo  (Read 1965 times)

Offline The Dogs

• Crossrunner Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Ducati & MV
  • City / Town: St Martin
Demo
« on: May 20, 2011, 04:57:24 PM »
Popped in to local dealer to see what was happening. They've had the bike since yesterday but it was still in the crate at lunchtime today. Sales have asked for it to be PDI'd but they're not sure if it will get done by the end of today.

Offline Brady

• Crossrunner Junior
    • View Profile
Re: Demo
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 11:09:39 PM »
I'm sure you'll be back  :152:

let us know how you get on if get a test ride  :031:

Offline The Dogs

• Crossrunner Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Ducati & MV
  • City / Town: St Martin
Re: Demo
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 09:03:11 PM »
*Originally Posted by The Dogs [+]
Popped in to local dealer to see what was happening. They've had the bike since yesterday but it was still in the crate at lunchtime today. Sales have asked for it to be PDI'd but they're not sure if it will get done by the end of today.

Well people did the deed and took it out for about 25mls on Saturday and this is my thoughts: Pictures don't do it justice for starters, the red is stunning, and the reach to the bars lends itself to a good all day riding position. However, I am not what i call long legged by any means, with only a 31 1/2 inside leg, but i found the relationship between the seat and pegs cramped. Other than my GS I also commute on an 08 XJR1300 so it's not as if I not used to something a little sporty which the later XJR's are...in my mind that is. Yes I did hit the horn a couple of times instead of the indicators but no more than it took time to get used to my GS from climbing off my XJR. I thought the space in from of the ignition was strange there was bit too much plastic around the h/bars. Negatives out of the way, the bike was soooo easy to use with excellent fuelling at all times but sorry people it didnt float my boat purely because of the cramped legs thingy. You need to try it for yourselves it just wasnt for me....sorry
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 09:06:01 PM by The Dogs »

* Recent Topics

recent