Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Throw over Panniers  (Read 3391 times)

Offline leathers999

• Crossrunner Master
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Andover
Throw over Panniers
on: September 26, 2012, 02:48:51 PM
http://www.motorbikesandparts.co.uk/sw-motech-blaze-soft-luggage-pannier-racks-honda-crossrunner-11-p-25191.html

Have a look at this link.....how clever is that!!! and the price is very good!

Dont like permanent panniers but when I go touring I need them and these loook like the muts nuts!

Offline lenny w

• Crossrunner Pro
  • City / Town: knot end on sea
Re: Throw over Panniers
Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 06:17:22 PM
Hi Leathers999 you need to have a word with member Hetfield about these, If your thinking of buying some as she's running these,theres some more pictures somewhere on the forum fitted to the CR   :028:
Don't Ride Faster Than Your Angels Can Fly.
Mods so far
Beowulf warrior end can, Puig touring screen, r&g bar end weights, r&g swing arm protector, Pazzo shorty levers, Givi top box and rack,Oxford heated grips, Rim tape, Zumo 220 sat nav, Baglux tank cover

Offline leathers999

• Crossrunner Master
Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 11:50:11 AM
Cool - thanks Lenny - hows the screen working out for you?

Offline Hetfield

• Crossrunner Member
Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 08:14:45 PM
Hi leathers,

Just saw your post so thought i would chip in. I have had my sw motech bags on for more than 1000km now and love them - don't notice they are there. They took 20 mins to fit - easy. Only thing is that they are not waterproof obviously and the opening on top is not huge. I have done a couple of weekends away using only the bags, not even extended, no tankbag or ruck sack and they are big enough for me but i travel very light. I generally don't like the look of any luggage on any bike but i actually think these look great.
i put some info on the crossrunner luggage poll thread.

Hope that helps.

Hetfield

Offline leathers999

• Crossrunner Master
Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 11:53:08 AM
Hetfield

Hi

thats a great help - I am like you and dont usually like luggage on a bike but sometimes it is a necessary evil!  Will be buying some of them then  :152:

Offline MB

• Crossrunner Junior
Reply #5 on: November 12, 2014, 11:30:55 AM
I have them also and I' m pretty happy with them.
Enough for a weekend off, even with pillion, and the best part is that they only leave those little black supports that you see on the side in the photos that I have on the gel paded seat post.
Strongly recommend it.