Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Loomies  (Read 4283 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline leathers999

  • Crossrunner Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 256
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Andover
  • Country: UK
Loomies
on: October 05, 2012, 08:03:56 PM
Chaps

going to Loomies tomorrow (Sat 6th) - should be there about 11.30 if anyone fancies riding down for a chat and one of their superb cheeseburgers!!

Offline Whistler

  • Crossrunner Member
  • **
  • Posts: 67
  • Bike: VFR 800 X
  • City / Town: Southsea
  • Country: UK
Re: Loomies
Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 08:44:00 PM
Weather permitting and providing my kit has dried after today's outing, I may well head up that way around midday. I might see you there.  :017:

Offline leathers999

  • Crossrunner Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 256
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Andover
  • Country: UK
Re: Loomies
Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 10:31:57 AM
Cool!

Offline leathers999

  • Crossrunner Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 256
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Andover
  • Country: UK
Re: Loomies
Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 02:53:58 PM
Whistler - nice to meet up with you today and chew the fat (no the burgers are not that bad!!) and I have to say your Avatar does bear a striking resemblance to the real thing !! :008:

Offline Whistler

  • Crossrunner Member
  • **
  • Posts: 67
  • Bike: VFR 800 X
  • City / Town: Southsea
  • Country: UK
Re: Loomies
Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 10:25:26 PM
*Originally Posted by leathers999 [+]
Whistler - nice to meet up with you today and chew the fat (no the burgers are not that bad!!) and I have to say your Avatar does bear a striking resemblance to the real thing !! :008:
Right down to the flies in my teeth eh?  :001:

Well met sir, it was good to meet someone that showed such good taste in his choice of motorcycle!  :017: Hopefully will see you on the 21st.

p.s. That burger was repeating on me all afternoon!  :006:

Offline seb

  • Crossrunner Member
  • **
  • Posts: 38
  • Bike: crossrunner 2011
  • City / Town: Grayshott
  • Country: uk
Re: Loomies
Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 05:23:22 PM
*Originally Posted by leathers999 [+]
Chaps

going to Loomies tomorrow (Sat 6th) - should be there about 11.30 if anyone fancies riding down for a chat and one of their superb cheeseburgers!!

Is loomies next to BMW bahnstormer near alton ?? will need to catch up there soon as it is only a few miles form me, email me and will give you my full details so we can catch up with our CR mate bourgoins@hotmail.com
Seb , French biker in the uk ! Ca roule

Offline Whistler

  • Crossrunner Member
  • **
  • Posts: 67
  • Bike: VFR 800 X
  • City / Town: Southsea
  • Country: UK
Re: Loomies
Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 09:39:31 PM
*Originally Posted by seb [+]
Is loomies next to BMW bahnstormer near alton ?? will need to catch up there soon as it is only a few miles form me, email me and will give you my full details so we can catch up with our CR mate bourgoins@hotmail.com

Hi Seb, answer no. However, you are on the right road!  :002:  Keep heading south and you will eventually come to a crossroads at Meon Hut where the A32 crosses the A272. Straight across the crossroads you will find Loomies on the right just after the service station. Maybe see you there sometime!?  :062:

 


* Recent Topics