Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: WHAT OUTSIDE BIKE COVER FOR THE CR?  (Read 3165 times)

Offline seb

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: crossrunner 2011
  • City / Town: Grayshott
WHAT OUTSIDE BIKE COVER FOR THE CR?
on: October 11, 2012, 10:37:10 AM

I was looking to get an outdoor fully waterproof cover for my Cr and found this link !

http://www.rg-racing.com/browseBike/Honda/Crosstourer/2012.aspx

lots of extras available for the cr to available for the link above and a cover which rate 21out of 21 here :
 http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/Products/productsresults/Parts-accessories/2008/November/nov2008-the-best-outdoor-bike-covers/

However can anyone know the best cover for the CR if the bike is left outside a lot?? any comments please on this thread, appreciated
Seb , French biker in the uk ! Ca roule

ali

Re: WHAT OUTSIDE BIKE COVER FOR THE CR?
Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 11:21:58 AM
Hi Seb, my bikes remain outside all year round.I have had a Oxford STORMEX cover on bikes now for 3 years.It serves me well.Fully insulated fleece lining,openings & pocket for chain & padlock , buckle with strap for closing low down.I chose the largest cover as my previous bike was Triumph 1050GT(very long-massive panniers).It's a bit baggy for CR without full luggage but is still fully waterproof although faded by the sun(see snap). Hope this helps you.Cheers   Ali. 

Offline seb

• Crossrunner Member
Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 09:51:32 AM

Offline seb

• Crossrunner Member
Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 09:54:03 AM
*Originally Posted by ali [+]
Hi Seb, my bikes remain outside all year round.I have had a Oxford STORMEX cover on bikes now for 3 years.It serves me well.Fully insulated fleece lining,openings & pocket for chain & padlock , buckle with strap for closing low down.I chose the largest cover as my previous bike was Triumph 1050GT(very long-massive panniers).It's a bit baggy for CR without full luggage but is still fully waterproof although faded by the sun(see snap). Hope this helps you.Cheers   Ali.
SORRy me again i just noticed on your photos that you have install a security frame on your wall can you let me know where I can find this to, as my bike will be stored the same way as yours .. great help so far with the cover mate!! MERCI :062:

ali

Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 03:21:48 PM

Offline leathers999

• Crossrunner Master
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Andover
Reply #5 on: October 13, 2012, 03:45:54 PM
Ali - nice reflection of you in the window as well - very arty farty!

recent