Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Top sellerie or bagster tank cover plus bag  (Read 4528 times)

Offline seb

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: crossrunner 2011
  • City / Town: Grayshott
Top sellerie or bagster tank cover plus bag
on: October 15, 2012, 08:12:31 PM
I have decided to go with the FRENCH company top sellerie for my tank cover and bag http://www.topsellerie.com/@EN-FR/seats-petrol-tank-covers-tank-bags-leg-handgrip-covers-motorbike-scooter.html instead of bagster this time, price are cheaper ! any one has a top sellerie tank bag yet and tank protector?
Seb , French biker in the uk ! Ca roule

Offline leathers999

• Crossrunner Master
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Andover
Re: Top sellerie or bagster tank cover plus bag
Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 08:50:47 PM
Not had tank bag but bought a seat for my Suzuki GSR750 from Top Sellerie - brilliant service and top quality product so if the tank bag is as good you shoud be happy!!

Offline SwissVFR

• Crossrunner Pro
  • Bike: 87VFR + 2011CR
  • City / Town: St-Legier
Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 09:40:05 PM
I looked at their seats awhile back and they looked nice.  I was thinking of trying one out, but - you have to give in your old seat as far as I can tell, they rip off the outer covering and use the OEM plastic shell to build it on.  I would like to have both the original and a new one...  How to do that?   :084:
--sv

Offline seb

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: crossrunner 2011
  • City / Town: Grayshott
Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 10:11:02 PM
*Originally Posted by SwissVFR [+]
I looked at their seats awhile back and they looked nice.  I was thinking of trying one out, but - you have to give in your old seat as far as I can tell, they rip off the outer covering and use the OEM plastic shell to build it on.  I would like to have both the original and a new one...  How to do that?   :084:
--sv

Just email them they will let u know
Seb , French biker in the uk ! Ca roule

Offline leathers999

• Crossrunner Master
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Andover
Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 11:51:47 AM
*Originally Posted by SwissVFR [+]
--sv

The basic price of the seat allows about 70 Euros trade in for your base - if you want to keep your original seat and buy one of theirs the purchase price goes up 70 Euros - simples!

Offline SwissVFR

• Crossrunner Pro
  • Bike: 87VFR + 2011CR
  • City / Town: St-Legier
Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 04:17:51 PM
Hi leathers,

I tried to find that info the first time I visited their site but didn't, I went back there today and I found all I needed, thanks!  --sv

recent