16 May 21, 10:38 AM

Author Topic: Anyone fitted metal luggage  (Read 2203 times)

Offline Rocker66

• Crossrunner Master
  • Bike: 2011 Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Ashford Kent
Anyone fitted metal luggage
on: October 31, 2012, 02:19:17 PM
 I'm considering changing my bike next March and may well go for another CR as the crosstour is far too tall for me. I'm looking at the camouflage version.I was wondering if anyone has fitted metal luggage to their CR as I think this may look better (and carry more) on this version. If they have I would be interested to know which brand and their experiences with it
4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul
Audere est Facere

Offline leathers999

• Crossrunner Master
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Andover
Re: Anyone fitted metal luggage
Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 03:05:43 PM
*Originally Posted by Rocker66 [+]
I'm considering changing my bike next March and may well go for another CR as the crosstour is far too tall for me. I'm looking at the camouflage version.I was wondering if anyone has fitted metal luggage to their CR as I think this may look better (and carry more) on this version. If they have I would be interested to know which brand and their experiences with it

Camouflage version??

Offline Rocker66

• Crossrunner Master
  • Bike: 2011 Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Ashford Kent
Re: Anyone fitted metal luggage
Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 03:49:48 PM
They have had one in Kent M/Cs for some time in what I can only describe as camouflage colours. I don't know what Honda call it as it isn't on their web site but then honda UK's site is often behind the time. According to the site the only accessories for the NC 700X a roll of paint protecting film whilst in fact there is a whole range
4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul
Audere est Facere

recent