Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Good Deal is nearly done BUT#  (Read 3761 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ukbiker

  • Crossrunner Member
  • **
  • Posts: 30
  • Bike: Silverwing600
  • City / Town: london
  • Country: UK
Good Deal is nearly done BUT#
on: November 16, 2012, 06:56:04 PM
Hi ALL

I am about to buy a CR but dealer simply will not throw in the center stand, of which really would never buy one without it.

So I ask you all, is the center stand easy to order and fit it my self, also will normal vfr stand fit without any mods.
Can I find it on ebay?
Also I worried about the honda rach, as I like the Honda rack but not their boxes, I would rather have GIVi Top box fitted to honda rack just as I did on my sold CBF1000.

Thanks
Diria

Offline spannerman35

  • Crossrunner Member
  • **
  • Posts: 70
  • Bike: vfr800x/cb1000r
  • City / Town: Runcorn
  • Country: UK
Re: Good Deal is nearly done BUT#
Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 08:17:52 PM
*Originally Posted by ukbiker [+]
Hi ALL

I am about to buy a CR but dealer simply will not throw in the center stand, of which really would never buy one without it.

So I ask you all, is the center stand easy to order and fit it my self, also will normal vfr stand fit without any mods.
Can I find it on ebay?
Also I worried about the honda rach, as I like the Honda rack but not their boxes, I would rather have GIVi Top box fitted to honda rack just as I did on my sold CBF1000.

Thanks
Diria

The centre stand is a real pig to fit as far as I am aware off.

I have recently purchased my CR from Hunts motorcycles in Manchester. They are doing a deal were you get the luggage for £8995. I told him I wanted a centre stand thrown in the deal or I would not bother.

They told me that there was no way they could do the deal with centre stand...

They said that if I purchased the centre stand from them then I could have it at cost price and they would fit it free while the bike was being PDI'ed.....they charged £167 for the new Honda stand....

Hunts seem to be the only place doing the Luggage deal at the moment as I have looked around for the last few months....

To me the stand is important. I also have a new CB1000R which does not have centre stand and it is a real pain for simple things like cleaning and lubing chain....

Shaunomercy

  • Guest
Re: Good Deal is nearly done BUT#
Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 10:58:39 PM
Ring a few dealers.  Dont forget honda also doing the ackrapovic can as a 100 quid deal as well.

Paul

Shaunomercy

  • Guest
Re: Good Deal is nearly done BUT#
Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 10:59:55 PM
Have you thought about an abba stand and buying the kit for the cb so the stand can be used on both bikes

Paul

Offline leathers999

  • Crossrunner Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 256
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Andover
  • Country: UK
Re: Good Deal is nearly done BUT#
Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 12:23:20 PM
sw motech stand £126 fitted in 10 mins easy to fit you dont have to take anything off it just fits on. just remember the bolt on the right side is a left hand thread !!!  :164:

Offline spannerman35

  • Crossrunner Member
  • **
  • Posts: 70
  • Bike: vfr800x/cb1000r
  • City / Town: Runcorn
  • Country: UK
Re: Good Deal is nearly done BUT#
Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 09:43:38 PM
*Originally Posted by Shaunomercy [+]
Have you thought about an abba stand and buying the kit for the cb so the stand can be used on both bikes

Paul

Have an abbey stand for cb1000r and I must say they are very good :015:

Offline ukbiker

  • Crossrunner Member
  • **
  • Posts: 30
  • Bike: Silverwing600
  • City / Town: london
  • Country: UK
Re: Good Deal is nearly done BUT#
Reply #6 on: November 20, 2012, 05:19:51 PM
*Originally Posted by Shaunomercy [+]
Ring a few dealers.  Dont forget honda also doing the ackrapovic can as a 100 quid deal as well.

Paul

Hi Pau

I have asked and dealer told me the end can deal is not for the CR.
May I ask if you can confirm that you are sure there is deal for the CR end can?, is so please guide me to right direction.
by the way deal to exchange for my scooter for is complete.
have to say second time I have done business with Dobles Motorcycles in croydon, and they are the best. Just need to look for centre stand taller screen.
Thank you
Diria

Offline spannerman35

  • Crossrunner Member
  • **
  • Posts: 70
  • Bike: vfr800x/cb1000r
  • City / Town: Runcorn
  • Country: UK
Re: Good Deal is nearly done BUT#
Reply #7 on: November 21, 2012, 08:58:39 AM
What price are you paying for your Crossrunner? what comes with it?

ali

  • Guest
Re: Good Deal is nearly done BUT#
Reply #8 on: November 21, 2012, 04:10:17 PM
*Originally Posted by spannerman35 [+]
What price are you paying for your Crossrunner? what comes with it?
Whatever deal it is Ali's deal is better.Look & see.

Offline ukbiker

  • Crossrunner Member
  • **
  • Posts: 30
  • Bike: Silverwing600
  • City / Town: london
  • Country: UK
Re: Good Deal is nearly done BUT#
Reply #9 on: November 23, 2012, 07:16:30 PM
Hi Ali

where do I find your deal?