Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Anyone good with Photoshop?  (Read 4210 times)

Offline Rocker66

• Crossrunner Master
  • Bike: 2011 Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Ashford Kent
Anyone good with Photoshop?
on: February 16, 2013, 07:49:50 AM
I was wondering if anyone out there is any good with Photoshop.
The reason I'm asking is if the deal for a new CR doesn't go through then I thought that I might get my current bike sprayed just to ring the changes.
The 3 schemes I had in mind were
1) Navy blue with white& yellow pinstripe
2) Yellow with blue & white pinstripes
3) Repsol
If anyone is able to produce a picture of a CR with full luggage in any of these schemes I would be really grateful
4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul
Audere est Facere

Offline uoorns

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: crossrunner
  • City / Town: northampton
Re: Anyone good with Photoshop?
Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 06:02:52 PM
 :008:
*Originally Posted by Rocker66 [+]
I was wondering if anyone out there is any good with Photoshop.
The reason I'm asking is if the deal for a new CR doesn't go through then I thought that I might get my current bike sprayed just to ring the changes.
3) Repsol
If anyone is able to produce a picture of a CR with full luggage in any of these schemes I would be really grateful

:008:Ha ha

Don't mind having a go Rocker. My paint brushes are in white spririt in the garage. Ready to go. Not sure what Repsol is. Is it like Ronseal? Got some of that.

hornetsfan

Offline Rocker66

• Crossrunner Master
Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 08:52:59 PM
sorry I suppose I should have known better than to ask for a bit of help with a serious question
Audere est Facere

Offline leathers999

• Crossrunner Master
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Andover
Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 10:32:54 PM
sorry I suppose I should have known better than to ask for a bit of help with a serious question

Sense of humour failure rocker ?

Offline Rocker66

• Crossrunner Master
Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 07:39:37 AM
I wouldn't have minded a light hearted answer if it went along with a serious one. However it just seemed that my request for help was just mocked and to be quite honest I would rather it was just ignored.
I always thought that one objective of forums was to help fellow members if we can
Audere est Facere

Offline uoorns

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: crossrunner
  • City / Town: northampton
Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 10:25:58 AM
I wouldn't have minded a light hearted answer if it went along with a serious one. However it just seemed that my request for help was just mocked and to be quite honest I would rather it was just ignored.
I always thought that one objective of forums was to help fellow members if we can

It certainly wasn’t intended as mocking Rocker. I genuinely thought you were making a light hearted post.

Each to their own but I was having some difficulty with visualising a Crossrunner painted, for example, navy blue with white and yellow pinstripe. No disrespect meant.

I certainly meant no offence by my response.

I agree there are serious issues on the forum and I have learnt from them. But I have detected that attempts at humour (perhaps poor in my case) break out from time to time. I took your post to have been one of those occasions.

Knowing your affiliations perhaps then it should be the Aurasma logo with an artwork Bale picture on the windscreen?

Best wishes

John
hornetsfan

Offline Rocker66

• Crossrunner Master
Reply #6 on: February 17, 2013, 04:36:10 PM
As I said I have no problem with humour you can't be both a biker and a footie fan for 50 years without enjoying a bit of banter. However I Don't see how my request was light hearted. A guy down this way had a Hyabusa painted Claret & Blue so was probably a Hammers (or possibly Villa) fan but that would only been apparent to fellow footie fans to others it was just a different colour scheme
Audere est Facere

Offline wedge

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Wisbech
Reply #7 on: February 17, 2013, 08:24:42 PM
my request for help was just mocked and to be quite honest I would rather it was just ignored.

consider it ignored

Offline Rocker66

• Crossrunner Master
Reply #8 on: February 18, 2013, 05:40:35 AM
That's fine. However in future if a member ask a question I would like to think that they would be taken seriously. i for one would attempt to help if I could and If I couldn't then I would just leave it to those who could
Audere est Facere

Offline Goggins

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: Crossrunner 800x
  • City / Town: Peterhead
Reply #9 on: March 01, 2019, 07:27:33 PM
was wondering if anyone out there is any good with Photoshop.
3) Repsol

Having a look back over some old threads, this one was of interest to me regarding the ops original question but it seemed to go a bit off topic.  :005: I too would appreciate some CR’s photoshopped in different colours. A metallic blue with gold wheels akin to an Impreza would be a fab combo in my eyes.  :062:
Can anyone assist?