Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Yo Crossrunners  (Read 1574 times)

Offline crok

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: tiger800 vn900
Yo Crossrunners
on: April 05, 2013, 09:34:20 PM
Thinking of buying a CR, went to H dealer hoping for test ride today but the two used bikes advertised had both been sold (3 this week!). Test sat the new CR in the showroom and said to salesman that I liked the seat /bars /ground positioning but found the pegs too high (I'm 6'). Salesman said pegs had been lowered on 2013 model, looking at pics it looks like they've gone down at least 25mm, enough to make a difference, they've kept quiet about that. So looking forward to trying the 2013 model (will test ride new or old model). Test sat one at the Scottish MC show last month, same verdict then - shame about the pegs, thought I'd have to find a lowering kit.

Haven't read all forum yet, but interested in riders' views on the different screen options, and loved that video on Isle of Man by Ago (but thought the sound track a little strange!)

Thanks for the forum.
Davy

Offline kiko

• Crossrunner Pro
  • Bike: CR
  • City / Town: Toledo
Re: Yo Crossrunners
Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 12:19:09 AM
Welcome Crok

Offline TroggysRevenge

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Brisbane
Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 08:53:19 AM
Welcome aboard!

I'll be curious to see if the lowered pegs are a mod that can bolt right on to 2011/12 CRs. I'm not really troubled by the pegs on mine but if it's an easy swap I'll look into it.

Shaunomercy

Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 02:37:40 PM
All the pics of the 2013 ive seen of the cr look to have the same height foot rests ?
Id assume if they have changed then they will bold on as honda wont have changed the frame.

Any pics yet ?

recent