Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Introduction  (Read 1367 times)

Offline cbr600f4

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: CrossRunner
  • City / Town: Lisbon
Introduction
on: April 14, 2013, 11:06:18 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is Mario, and I have ridden motorcycles for a long time. After many years riding mostly sportbikes (track riding) and scooters (daily commute), I decided to trade my CBR 600 RR for something that would allow me to go on some nice rides with friends and do some travelling.

I had never given the CR a second look, to me it was a VFR with high bars. I was looking for a trailie, or even a tourer, but it had to be at a very reasonable price (portuguese economy oblige...). When roaming my Honda dealer, he offered me a good dealon a Transalp, but I noticed he had there a test-drive CR 800 with 1000 miles ready to sell.I took some days to think about it, telling myself I would truly rarely ever ride outside the tarmac. I started to think about it: I am a road rider, I want some confort, but need the stability and performance of a sports-tourer, so.... I went back but they had already sold it !

I looked online, and another Honda dealer some 20 miles away had one, also a test-ride unit, with less than 2500 miles ! I went there and after some bargaining, I did trad my CBR 600 RR for a mint CR 800 ! :)

Offline kiko

• Crossrunner Pro
  • Bike: CR
  • City / Town: Toledo
Re: Introduction
Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 10:45:07 AM
Welcome Mario.
Kiko

* Recent Topics

recent