Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Back to Cr  (Read 2468 times)

Offline aj@

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: VFR800X
  • City / Town: Vantaa
Back to Cr
on: May 22, 2013, 04:16:16 PM
I rode H-D VRSCDX V-Rod 10 th anniversary one and a half month and today I ordered a brand new Cr with all the toys. It´s simple with Cr and my European tournee starts at the last week of June :007:

Offline kiko

• Crossrunner Pro
  • Bike: CR
  • City / Town: Toledo
Re: Back to Cr
Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 12:46:03 PM
Let mi know if your European tournée includes the south of Pyrenees.

Offline aj@

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: VFR800X
  • City / Town: Vantaa
Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 07:47:03 PM
Unfortunetaly not this year. One of the best places I´ve been driving are the Pyrenees. I like a lot of that part of France and Spain and one of my favorite cities is Biarriz. The biggest problem is that appr 1800 km from Rostock, Germany where the ship I normally use from Finland, arrives ( The Mediterranian appr 1300 km ). This year I start from Rostock to the Mosel-river 750 km the first day, then Alsace/Vosges-aeria-Switzerland-AostaValley-my favorite place Lugano-Asti/Piemonte (sparkling wines )-two days Luxury life in San Remo-GardaLake-Dolomites-Regensburg ?-Dresden-a couple of days in a good hotel in Tiergarten Berlin- to Rostock and back home. I´ve been doing this for many of years and when you get older, that easier it may be and this is not a normal trip for me. Normally I sleep in biker-places ( Good company and beer etc ). Now I try this. :018:

Offline SwissVFR

• Crossrunner Pro
  • Bike: 87VFR + 2011CR
  • City / Town: St-Legier
Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 08:06:25 AM
then Alsace/Vosges-aeria-Switzerland-AostaValley
...hmm, sounds like you'll be passing right through here...  I should be around in late June, let me know if you want to stop by for coffee...
--sv

Offline uoorns

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: crossrunner
  • City / Town: northampton
Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 08:27:47 AM
That sounds a well planned and excellent tour. (You say you are getting older - that's still pretty good. Enjoy!

John
hornetsfan