Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Dunlop Roadsmart II  (Read 2678 times)

Offline Raindeer

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: VFR800X
  • City / Town: Friesland
Dunlop Roadsmart II
on: May 31, 2013, 02:34:25 PM
2 weeks ago fitted the Dunlop Roadsmart II. The first impressions are ferry good like i expected. They give me far more confidence than my previous Conti Road attack(1) who weren't bad at al :152:. Better grip at full lean under acceleration and more stability and feedback when smashing in tho left/right corners (or small roundabouts).
whit in 2 weeks i try them on the circuit of Lelystad again. let you all know how they feel there. To be continued....

Offline Raindeer

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: VFR800X
  • City / Town: Friesland
Re: Dunlop Roadsmart II update
Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 09:18:08 PM
Here a small update of my experiences whit the Dunlops. a week ago ride a couple of hours on the circuit of Lelystad, and the Dunlops also felt a lot better than the previous ContiĀ“s (road Attack1) on the track.
More stable in the corners and more feedback. Above all the grip under acceleration and fast braking into corners is a lot better. Really amazing how this tires perform :152:.
After thinking a long time about other suspension, to give the bike more feedback on the front, my confidence about the front is back and i can save the money from buying new suspension kits :002:
I hope the tyres last a hole lot of miles.

recent