Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Seat from France (Top-Sellerie)  (Read 4466 times)

Offline Kurare79

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: VFR800 X
  • City / Town: Freiburg
Seat from France (Top-Sellerie)
on: July 12, 2013, 05:56:16 AM
Hi,

as pleased by KiKo i want to show you some pictures of my seat. I ordered this seat in France. The company is called "Top-Sellerie". You have to send your original seat to Top-Sellerie and then they change it the way you want to have it.

On their website you can choose between multiple colours, different kind of leathers, if you want it higher or lower and even a heating for the seat is available. I've got a heating for the front and for the back. On each side is a button. On the left for the driver and on the right for the sozius/by-driver.

Offline kiko

• Crossrunner Pro
  • Bike: CR
  • City / Town: Toledo
Re: Seat from France (Top-Sellerie)
Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 09:11:57 AM
Thanks very much

Offline jcpgyeri

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: VFR800X Black
  • City / Town: Granollers
Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 04:29:58 PM
 :047: :047:

Yes! The seat looks to have been very good. Has it been too expensive? and how much fabrication time?

:062: :062:
::: La vida pasa mejor sobre dos ruedas :::

Offline SwissVFR

• Crossrunner Pro
  • Bike: 87VFR + 2011CR
  • City / Town: St-Legier
Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 06:00:02 PM
I just ordered some samples from Top Sellerie, I would like something similar to what you have but probably in just a solid black (no patterns, I'm kind of a purist here). What did you get in the way of foam/gel?  Normal height or lowered/raised?  Did they have seat bases available, or was it mandatory to send the original seat in (I would like to keep mine)?

Was in Montreux yesterday and saw a couple of bikes (not Crossrunners) with seats from Yves Moillo http://www.sellerie-moillo.com  Anyone have one of their seats?  They look very nice.  As it's not that far from here I might make an expedition over there...

Thx, cheers,
--sv

Offline Kurare79

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: VFR800 X
  • City / Town: Freiburg
Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 08:55:34 PM
Sorry for my really late answer. Somehow i didn't receive an Email alert.

*Originally Posted by jcpgyeri [+]
Has it been too expensive? and how much fabrication time?
The price was about €420,-. The thing that made it that expensive were the heating system for both riders. It took three weeks, till i had my seat back.

*Originally Posted by SwissVFR [+]
What did you get in the way of foam/gel?  Normal height or lowered/raised?  Did they have seat bases available, or was it mandatory to send the original seat in (I would like to keep mine)?

I have chosen gel, which is sensible better than   original. Of course after some time every butt needs a break.
Normal height and yes i had to send my seat in.