Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Greetings from WA  (Read 2132 times)

Krishna

Greetings from WA
on: October 08, 2013, 01:12:58 AM
hi new member here from Perth. Traded in my Vstrom for a 2012 XRunner as Mr Honda decided to drop 4 grand of the retail price. Run in now so time for shenanigans!

Offline pacman

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: crossrunner
  • City / Town: Perth
Re: Greetings from WA
Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 02:09:22 PM
Welcome, there's a few Perth people on here now.
Who did you get your Xrunner from? Colour? Any extras?

Krishna

Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 03:54:27 AM
 Gidday Pacman. Got it from Dale Brittons causeway. Colour is matt silver, it actually came with camo stickers which I didn't like so took them off. Looks much better without them imo. No extras just stock have just added a ventura rack as I still have the bag from one of my old bikes. Perth xrunner ride may be in order then.

Offline Jimbo675

• Crossrunner Pro
  • City / Town: Melbourne
Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 06:29:25 AM
I have the camo and think it looks awesome. Would love to see a picture of the bike without the decals.
Honda have sold a bucket load of these at the prices around lately. A friend of mine wanted one but they are back up to 14999 plus orc.

Offline pacman

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: crossrunner
  • City / Town: Perth
Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 01:06:01 PM
Yep same for me except left it camo so far,keen to see what it looks like without.
Will keep an eye out for you on the road.

Krishna

Reply #5 on: October 10, 2013, 03:10:43 AM
Each to his own personally the camo look didn't do it for me - easy to get them off so no drama. I will see if I can work out how to post pics, not the greatest with that sort of thing so not making any promises.  Pacman I will keep a look out for a camo xrunner.