Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: New member  (Read 1817 times)

Offline GavinF

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: BMW F650GS Dakar
  • City / Town: Harpenden
on: January 21, 2014, 09:06:00 PM
Hello to everyone.
Looking at several bikes for a change in the Spring and have taken a shine to the CR. Currently ride a BMW F650GS Dakar, have a Honda CRF250L for the green lanes and an immaculate 1988 BMW K75S for the odd dry & sunny day. Wife can't understand why I need three bikes but variety is the spice of life! Based in Herts, UK and have ridden bikes professionally over the years. I wasn't the guy you would have wanted to see in your mirrors! Closest I've owned to the CR was a nice VF500F1 which I sold to a Vicar. God bless the V4! Test rides to come soon and looking forward to knowing more about the bike. Ride safely.
Gavin

Offline crok

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: tiger800 vn900
Re: New member
Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 09:20:01 AM
*Originally Posted by GavinF [+]
... Wife can't understand why I need three bikes ...

... only three?  :001:

welcome Gavin!
Davy

Offline ExceledSteve

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: SunburyOnThames
Re: New member
Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 12:43:40 PM
Hi folks, just joined the forum today and looking to change to a Crossrunner ASAP from my current CB1300. Fancy a change and the Crossrunner has caught my eye. Seems to be a bit of a marmite bike from what I've read so far... some love them, some hate them. It seems perfect for me and I love the way it looks as I'm sure you all do too. any Crossrunner ride-outs planned this year?

Cheers... Steve