Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: GPR Exhaust  (Read 2110 times)

Offline leathers999

• Crossrunner Master
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Andover
GPR Exhaust
on: January 28, 2014, 01:58:29 PM
chaps

if you read my posting recently you will know I recently bought this pipe and fitted it last week................well now it is for sale. Not because there is anything wrong with it (quite the opposite) but because I have just sold the bike.

see link

http://www.gpr-motorcycle-exhausts.co.uk/4344/Honda-800-Crossrunner-Exhaust---Furore-Carbonox.html

It is very well made and sounds great a nice deep rumble rather than a burst your eardrums shout! It adds a bit of torque too as it allows the engine to breathe more freely and it is noticeable. Also about half the size and a third of the weight of the original.

As you would expect from only being used twice it is in very good condition although for honesty sake I would say there are a couple of small chips inside the end of the pipe where I removed the circlip to see what it sounded like without the baffle.....leave it in!! They are no biggee and could be touched up if you wanted.

Cost £239 but will accept £175 plus post or if you are near or fancy a ride pop round and we will fit it in 10 mins.

Offline Raindeer

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: VFR800X
  • City / Town: Friesland
Re: GPR Exhaust
Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 07:28:48 PM
Leathers 999, you have mail :031: