nordkapp

Views: 152
Posted by: Adst
in: Adst
IMG 2655

Views: 292
Posted by: Adst
in: Adst

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Hello from New Zealand  (Read 1871 times)

Offline buildnboy

• Crossrunner Junior
  • what a ride
    • View Profile
  • Bike: crossrunner
  • City / Town: auckland howick
Hello from New Zealand
« on: November 03, 2011, 06:23:54 AM »
 :046:Hello from New Zealand ...... Recently purchased New Crossrunner, in black, big news here latest bike out and lovn it.
Although at present looking for options to lower it about 40mm no accessories available here and info is limited so any relevant ideas would be helpful . Looking forward to posting comments soon  and getting out riding being 5'4 toes only touch and many a time come close to tipping so with abit of a lower and ill be up n running.
hi to the crossrunner world

Offline xrunjoe

• Crossrunner Master
  • Ex crossrunner owner
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Ex CR owner
  • City / Town: Northampton
Re: Hello from New Zealand
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 06:23:05 PM »
Hi and congrats on RFC All Black win  :031:- would never have forgiven u if u had let the Frogs win.
I can see that its difficult 4 u to get the right balance - riding position, bar height and seat height.
Had the same issue meself when looking for a new bike - Multistrada Tiger800 n BMW850 all abit tall for me even @ 5'10"" - I lke to get both feet well planted
Not seen anything on lowering that far though - worry might be that it puts the whole she -bang out of sync :084: Anyway - hope u get it sorted and love 2 c some photos of bike in NZ scenery some time.

Cheers mate.
Suzuki GSX650F, 1250F, Crossrunner, Kawasaki Z1000SX

Offline buildnboy

• Crossrunner Junior
  • what a ride
    • View Profile
  • Bike: crossrunner
  • City / Town: auckland howick
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 04:24:25 AM »
Many thanks for your comments .....Yeah big event ...to see the world unite great.... Had a look at the VFR forum not sure as yet but mite get 1.5 inch of lower if i re position the rear lower shock "triangles" with arrow facing up works for the VFR800 intercepter going to look at this over weekend  :187:
hi to the crossrunner world

Offline Rocker66

• Crossrunner Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2011 Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Ashford Kent
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 10:41:33 PM »
4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul
Audere est Facere

recent