Author Topic: Met hoc  (Read 3611 times)

Offline Mr.madonsims

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: Honda crossrunne
  • City / Town: Preston
Met hoc
on: March 23, 2014, 08:59:12 AM
Went to manchester bike show spoke to honda manchester club representative guess what rides a crossrunner lucky lad bought his with everything on panniers screen the lot. Looks like they have a few ride outs through out the year so I think I will tag along

Offline DetourPhil

• Crossrunner Pro
Re: Met hoc
Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 10:58:08 PM
Fancy that!
Not exactly popular sellers are they (honestly don't know why).
Is that the local branch of the Honda Owners Club then?

Unfortunately I never made it to the show, good turn out?

Offline Jimbo675

• Crossrunner Pro
  • City / Town: Melbourne
Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 05:24:15 AM
Hi Phil
I reckon Honda confused buyers with Adventure styling on what is basically a touring bike with gravel road ability (motorcycling's equivalent of my Nissan Xtrail...maybe).
I suppose not 'hard core' is a mistake in what is largely a wank driven market. Two of my mates spent twice as much to have the KTM 1190 Adventure...how often do they pass me? Almost never...unless in a straight line.
Also, the introductory pricing of the Crossrunner was a bit of an ask given the age of the engine/chassis package.
Still, I gotta say I can't stay of mine. Did a 350km loop yesterday and got off feeling fresh.
cheers
Jimbo

Offline Mr.madonsims

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: Honda crossrunne
  • City / Town: Preston
Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 08:48:27 PM
Yes manchester and Chester branch good bloke. Tried to get me to start a club in preston half joking good turn out at show lots of hells angels asking for members not sure a crossrunner fits in though

recent