Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Hail fellow Crossrunner owners  (Read 1798 times)

Offline Patriot66

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: London
Hail fellow Crossrunner owners
on: May 16, 2014, 03:00:41 PM
Hail to all you fellow Crossrunner owners. I may be biased, but I think we have the best bikes in the world! My love affair with this machine is two years old now, but the frill has not diminished one bit!  :002:
I spent most of my money on Beer, Women and Motorcycles. The rest I just wasted!

Offline Slidy

• Crossrunner Pro
  • City / Town: Cleobury
Re: Hail fellow Crossrunner owners
Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 07:46:08 PM
I was thinking of changing this year, but after two long weekends out on her again, I can honestly say, I wouldn't find anything to better it.

Now just tarting her up a bit. Top box backrest for the Mrs, new gel seat inserts with basket weave cover and colour match piping to start. Definitely a keeper.

Offline Patriot66

• Crossrunner Junior
  • City / Town: London
Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 02:38:00 PM
Very Nice! I like the sound of the gell inserts. Where are you getting them done? I know the Honda back rest for the topbox is only a thin strip of rubber, but she who must be obeyed at all times reckons it's very comfortable. I've also fitted an MRA touring screen which has made a great difference to wind blast, and some Acerbis hand guards to keep the wind off the pinkies. I will have to take some photo's and post them up.  :152:
I spent most of my money on Beer, Women and Motorcycles. The rest I just wasted!

Offline Jimbo675

• Crossrunner Pro
  • City / Town: Melbourne
Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 02:22:04 AM
Hey All
My wife loves the genuine back rest...its pretty thick actually...you don't need much padding if she has a back protector in her jacket.
Its more about the supportive profile.
cheers
Jimbo

* Recent Topics