Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: new member from chester  (Read 2046 times)

Offline oggy67

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: crossrunner
  • City / Town: chester
new member from chester
on: June 17, 2014, 10:16:03 PM
Hi everyone I've just bought a crossrunner from the dealership in Chester ,i pick it up on sunday.I own a yzf r1 at the moment but its taken me 20 yrs to get my wife to ride pillion and she loves it.Unfortunately the r1 is not the safest of bikes to double up on so I've reluctantly decided to trade it in for something more wife safety friendly.The crossrunner fits perfectly for comfort and it looks a nice machine.I use to own the vfr 500 many moons ago so i know the Honda v4 is a great engine. I'm looking forward to picking it up and riding in comfort on sunday  :001:

Offline DetourPhil

• Crossrunner Pro
Re: new member from chester
Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 10:59:14 PM
Hi oggy and welcome :)

Did you buy new or used, any extras etc?
Roll on Sunday!

Offline oggy67

• Crossrunner Junior
Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 06:17:01 PM
its fully loaded with all the toys yes. I like the boxes to stay on when the misses is going to be on it with me as they offer greater protection for her.When I'm on my own they will be off and it will be treated to a good blast over the horseshoe pass to see what its capable of.I will let you know my verdict after this weekend and ive been told i can collect it tomorrow so thats even better

Offline DetourPhil

• Crossrunner Pro
Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 11:03:48 PM
*Originally Posted by oggy67 [+]
its fully loaded with all the toys yes. I like the boxes to stay on when the misses is going to be on it with me as they offer greater protection for her.When I'm on my own they will be off and it will be treated to a good blast over the horseshoe pass to see what its capable of.I will let you know my verdict after this weekend and ive been told i can collect it tomorrow so thats even better
Enjoy the new bike :)

Offline oggy67

• Crossrunner Junior
Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 11:29:58 PM
had a nice day out today,the weather was sunny so took the new bike out upon the welsh hills.Must say i was well impressed with the handling of the crossrunner and it certainly has the power to bring a smile to my face.It seemed effortless to ride the twisty welsh roads so I'm truly hooked on this bike.No aching back,no sore wrists,just a big smile on my face,love it

* Recent Topics

recent