Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Hi from Norfolk UK  (Read 1708 times)

Offline denislordm51

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: Crossrunner 2012
  • City / Town: kings lynn
Hi from Norfolk UK
on: December 11, 2014, 09:34:28 AM
Hi All - My name is Denis and I live near King's Lynn Norfolk UK. - I am 63 and retired so enjoy as much time as I can manage riding. I have had a number of bikes over the years fro 250c BSA my first thro other BSA, Triumphs, Yamaha and Honda Models. Got my current crossrunner in June a nice well looked after 2012 model fully kitted.
Pics to follow as soon as can post them.
Hoping to do France, Andorra and Spain this summer as well as Superbikes trip to Assen i April. Hope to meet many crossrunner owners out there, in the meantime have a pint or a shot with me and safe riding to all.

Anyone used the Vario 30mm Adjustable Front Footrests - I am keen to know how to adjust the brake lever to work correctly once the vario peg is in place. many thanks (several versions available on the market)
Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 09:46:41 AM by denislordm51

Offline DrT_Music

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: VFR 800 X
  • City / Town: Leipzig
Re: Hi from Norfolk UK
Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 11:19:36 AM
Welcome to the rather small community loving the Crossrunners. Hope she feels as home to you as mine felt for me during the testride. Just THE bike I allways wanted. Getting mine tomorrow!
May there allways be some space left between the road and you!
DrT_Music

Offline kiko

• Crossrunner Pro
  • Bike: CR
  • City / Town: Toledo
Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 12:38:47 PM
Welcome Denis.
A week before Assen will be the round number 3 in Motorland Aragon.

See you around Toledo (Spain) in your summer trip.
But Toledo (Spain) is so far from France and Andorra and also here the temperature is too high in summer.

I use an Adjustable Front Footrests and I have the same problem than you. The rear brake lever is too high compared Whit footrest position. Sorry but I do not have found a solution.

Kiko.

Offline denislordm51

• Crossrunner Junior
Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 01:27:03 PM
Hi Kiko - Thanks for your reply - lets hope someone has a solution for us both.
Toledo may be a bit further than we are planning at this stage but you never know???
Have Fun.
DM

Offline denislordm51

• Crossrunner Junior
Reply #4 on: December 12, 2014, 01:29:20 PM
Hi Dr T Music - I am sure you will enjoy the new machine I certainly do mine having been a big \vfr lover in any case. Enjoy your day and collection and keep it sunnyside up.
DM