Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Charging socket  (Read 2366 times)

Offline Dolaucothi

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: Crossrunner 14
  • City / Town: Burry Port
Charging socket
on: January 11, 2015, 11:42:40 AM
Hi all,
Took delivery of my crossrunner on Thursday. One thing I notice it has not got, that my old VFR had, is a socket that ran from the battery to a terminal that hung just to the side of the seat. If this is the case I take it that it is just a case of running a lead from the battery up to wherever I can put it?
Dolaucothi.

Offline esullivan

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: 2014 VFX800X
  • City / Town: South Ruislip
Re: Charging socket
Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 08:29:59 AM
*Originally Posted by Dolaucothi [+]
Hi all,
Took delivery of my crossrunner on Thursday. One thing I notice it has not got, that my old VFR had, is a socket that ran from the battery to a terminal that hung just to the side of the seat. If this is the case I take it that it is just a case of running a lead from the battery up to wherever I can put it?
Dolaucothi.

I'm looking to add a charging socket, as well. What did you do in the end?

Offline nescafe

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: crossrunner x
  • City / Town: Glenrothes
Re: Charging socket
Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 06:15:15 PM
Hi, I got a loom made up by Flink on the vfr site. It plugs into the connector for the rear light. The rear light has a 10 amp fuse on it so you could just about run anything from that, heated grips , tomtom etc and also it is switched. The connector is tuck under the rear light, you need to take the cover of and light out to access it. A good solution as you there is not a lot of room under the seat.

* Recent Topics

recent