Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: New Member  (Read 1285 times)

Offline Boman

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: Kawa klv1000
  • City / Town: Motala
on: January 20, 2015, 09:56:05 PM
Hi from Sweden.

I'm a new member to this forum. I haven't bought any CR yet but I'm waiting for a price quote from the dealer to see if I can afford.

It is the camo version. Someone in this forum told me that there is some change in the riding position between the camo version and the other colors. Right? It's a 2012 year version.

Is there anything special I need to be aware of. Any add-ons that I really need. It's a pity that the CR don't have heated grips from start. I know that this can be added afterwards but I really don't like to fuzz with the electrics on a new bike. It seems that the new version (2015) have heated grips from start (cold winters in Sweden).

The first thing I will do is to add an automatic chain oiler. All my chain driven bikes are equiped with this because I often drive long distances. And the life of chain and sprockets will be greatly extended.

Well.. know we'll see if the price quote is acceptable.

Kind Regards

Kjell-Ake Boberg

Offline Mr.madonsims

• Crossrunner Member
  • Bike: Honda crossrunne
  • City / Town: Preston
Re: New Member
Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 08:30:08 AM
Hi great bike and yes some slight changes over the years ie rider foot pegs moved to create a better leg position. I fitted some cheap heated grips but they are wearing thin now so need some more. There is a loom on left side of bike for fitting accessories you can buy a connecting loom from honda but I just made up my own loom. Have also just purchased a Palmer windscreen adjuster to Improve buffeting on motorway see how that goes,on this forum people don't seem to like the various screens you can buy. the givi equipment is bigger in capacity than the honda equipment Al though doesn't look quite as good  :419: