Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Hello from West Wales!  (Read 1581 times)

Offline Dolaucothi

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: Crossrunner 14
  • City / Town: Burry Port
Hello from West Wales!
on: January 28, 2015, 08:17:34 PM
Hi all,

Just bought by first Crossrunner after years of other Honda's. Am looking to get some hand guards and the Barkbuster storm seems to be the ones that most recommend. Any advice is always greatly accepted and if you are ever in my neck of the woods make sure you let me know. Am planning a trip in June - up the west coast of Scotland and down the east coast and then down through Yorkshire and the Peak district on the way home - any advice on tank bags?
Cheery

Dolaucothi

Offline Slidy

• Crossrunner Pro
  • Bike: Crossrunner
  • City / Town: Cleobury
Re: Hello from West Wales!
Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 08:04:53 AM
Hi,

The Scotland trip sounds good. We went to the highlands & Skye last year and were very lucky to have good weather, which makes all the difference! We also did a trip down your neck of the woods last May, down the west coast and across to the Gower, beautiful!

Here is a link for the tank bag I use, I'd be lost without it - literally, as I keep my maps in there!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/321524957294?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&chn=ps&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0-L&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108&ff19=0

I hope that helps.

Cheers
Alan

Offline Dolaucothi

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: Crossrunner 14
  • City / Town: Burry Port
Re: Hello from West Wales!
Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 09:13:10 PM
That looks great - thanks Alan!
We haven't been on a proper tour for a while and we are really looking forward to Scotland - our last decent trip was through France which was fantastic and the weather was great. Hopefully we'll get some dry weather in Scotland and not too many midges!

Thanks again,

Paul

recent