Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Australia - Melbourne - Day Ride - 29 March 2015  (Read 2143 times)

Offline stevepitcher

• Crossrunner Junior
  • Bike: Crossrunner 2011
  • City / Town: Melbourne
Australia - Melbourne - Day Ride - 29 March 2015
on: March 14, 2015, 11:55:50 AM
In case I missed anyone from Melbourne, Australia on the Forum, an introductory (meet and greet) day ride is planned on Sunday 29 March 2015 (date subject to change, based on responses from those who have been contacted and/or replied), meeting at the BP Service Station in Officer (Pakenham by-pass, M1 freeway) at around 10am for a 10:30 departure.  People can choose to grab some brekkie there too at the nearby Macca's, coffee shop, etc.

The plan is to ride down to Noojee for lunch at the Toolshed bar/bistro.  It's mainly freeway riding for the first part and it turns to windy bitumen for the rest of the way after that.  We could turn it into a loop of sorts, returning to the 'burbs via Yarra Junction if there is interest. 

There has already been interest shown in longer distance rides and/or by those that would like to incorporate a little bit of dirt.  I'm happy to organise this but it would be for another time as this is primarily aimed at a meet and greet session to bring local riders from the area who are on the forum together for the first time.

If the date works and if you are still interested, I'd suggest Let me know if you're in.  If the date doesn't work for you, please let me know what date/s might be a better suit so that I can coordinate with the others.

Best way to contact me (if you don't already have my details) is by replying to this thread and/or through my forum profile.

Cheers,

Steve