Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Italy  (Read 3159 times)

Offline jan1195xx

• Ex Member
  • Crossrunner Member
Italy
on: April 21, 2015, 11:29:50 PM
My girlfriend and me want to stay from roundabout the 11th of may up to the mid of june in italy. Driving with our campervan and the CR on the trailer. Starting in the trentino and want also visit the bikerfest at udine (camping outside udine and riding with my scooter to the bikerfest on saturday). I want to make some rounds to the dolomites. Maybe i can get a guide from this forum? Or someone is interested to meet for a beer or two.

Jan

Offline jan1195xx

• Ex Member
  • Crossrunner Member
Re: Italy
Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 04:05:24 PM
Friday we will start to munich, Sunday we will go to italy. We will stay in the North, but don`t know exactly where. Later we will go to the bikerfest at udine. Someone there on the 16th of may? Meet for a beer?

Jan

Offline DetourPhil

• Crossrunner Pro
Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 08:23:50 AM
Hi, sounds like quite a trip. I love the Dolomites, you can't go wrong anywhere between Campitello ( small ), Canzei (bit bigger) or Cortina - would make a great base for exploring & rides out.

Offline jan1195xx

• Ex Member
  • Crossrunner Member
Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 08:59:09 PM
Been in the dolomites, seen the bikerfest at udine and now in croatia for a little bit diving. Next step is the "jadranska magistrale". The legendary croatian coast road.

Jan

recent